Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! The theme of the features activity ideas for SUMMER! Hooray for summer!
We appreciate each and every one of you. Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional. Many bloggers meet every week right here to share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes.
You will want to check this linky party each week because the ideas that you will gather may be just the ideas you need that week!
It looks like the theme from last week is summer activities for the whole family. Be it inside or outside, here are some GREAT plan-able ideas for summer. These blog posts offer travel ideas, DIY ideas, and possible summer goals for kids, adult, and families. There are some very valuable ideas presented this week. Check out these amazing blog posts, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
The features shared this week are truly inspirational.
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
The favorite money and household motivators ways of last week:
- 8 Amazing Ways To Spend More Time Outside as a Family
- Fun and Easy Graffiti Beach Towel With The Kids
- 25 Summer Nature Study Ideas
- Summer Bucket List: 50 Fun Things To Do
- Pixar Fest At Disneyland, New Yummy Treats
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thank you for featuring my Graffiti Beach Towel craft. Much appreciated!
Thank you for hosting and for featuring my Nature Study Ideas post!
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include a Raspberry Custard Pie, Michigan Salad, and Chicken and Bacon Mac and Cheese in a Sourdough Bread Bowl . Enjoy your week!
Rebecca @ Unexpectedly Domestic
Thank you so much for hosting another great party! I always look forward to checking out everyone’s posts. Hope you’re having a great week!
An intentional challenge is formed for the approach of the goals. The components of the Gutter Cleaning are assorted for the goals. Success is fit for the margins for the timely shows. Jumper is entailed for the goodness in time frame.