Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! The theme of the features seems to be about growing our wealth AND our health!
We appreciate each and every one of you. Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional. Many bloggers meet every week right here to share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes.
You will want to check this linky party each week because the ideas that you will gather may be just the ideas you need that week!
It looks like the theme from last week is increasing both our wealth and our health. Be it by being more frugal, more thrifty, or by just making things stretch. Here are some tips on food, activities, and even home decluttering to make everything go smoother. There are some very valuable ideas presented this week. Check out these amazing blog posts, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
The features shared this week are truly inspirational
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
The favorite money and household motivators ways of last week:
- How I Saved $220 This Week
- Vickie’s Kitchen: My Frugal Ways This Week
- 5 Tips To Tame Your Kitchen Cupboards
- 7 Experiences Every Thrifter Can Relate To
- 5 Steps To Make Healthy Frugal Meals
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thank you for featuring my 5 Steps to Frugal Meals!! This week I shared a free printable kitchen measurement conversion chart. I like cheat sheets to help me out in the kitchen!
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include Dad’s Day Delights, Chili Dog Pizza and my Tuscan Porterhouse Steak. Enjoy!
Rebecca @ Unexpectedly Domestic
Hi, Thrifty Couple! I hope you’re having an awesome weekend! Thanks again for hosting such a great link-up party!