We appreciate your interest in writing a guest post on TheThriftyCouple.com! We are always excited to receive well-written, educations and unique articles from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire TTC readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit The Thrifty Couple readers, it is likely to be published.
- Guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, advice, unqiue money saving methods or ideas. We also accept guest posts for DIY projects, money saving recipes and ways on how your family lives a frugal lifestyle.
- All articles must be high-quality, original content & never published elsewhere.
- Please allows your word count to be between 350-1000 words.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier. High quality images are also recommended.
- Before submitting please proof read your article. Submissions which require excessive editing will not be accepted.
- On the chance you are linking to your website, please only include 1 link.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- The Thrifty Couple does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline TheThriftyCouples.com’s guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between one to three months for your guest post to be published.
Typically, I publish one to three guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several months before your post is published. Due to the fluidity of blogging and the time-sensitive nature of my content, I generally cannot tell you the exact date your post will be published ahead of time. However, I do my best to notify you the day your post goes live.
You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest as well as subscribe to our newsletter for updates!
To submit your guest post please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short bio.