We have a fun post to share with you: How to get the BEST DEAL on Disney+ Plus Streaming Service (Even FREE!). At this point, it feels like the entire world knows about Disney+ Plus Streaming Service. This is probably going to become one of the biggest and most popular streaming services out there. They have an pretty affordable package to get Hulu and ESPN as well (YAY for cable bills being dropped and savings more money monthly!).
Before we dive in, we’ve outlined this post to make it easy for you to find the answers to your questions FAST! Just click on any of these topics to be taken right to that topic.
- What is Disney+ Plus Streaming Service
- How much is Disney+ Plus Streaming Service?
- What is BEST Deal on JUST the Disney+ Plus Service?
- What is the BEST DEAL on the Disney+ Plus, Hulu, ESPN package?
- How can I get Disney+ Plus for FREE?
- What shows are offered from Disney+ Plus Streaming Service?
- Will Disney+ Plus work with my Roku?
- Which deal are you going to do?
In fact, when it was supposed to go live yesterday, my personal Facebook page was blowing up with everyone’s commentary on their Disney+ Plus day! Most were having errors, likely because their servers were overloaded like crazy. They had 10 million members join on day #1! But regardless, I know many that want Disney+ Plus Streaming Service and haven’t yet made the purchase or commitment.
We fall in that boat! We probably would like to have this service in our home, so you can guarantee that I went on the hunt for the best deal! So I want to share my discoveries with you so you can learn how get the BEST DEAL on Disney+ Plus Streaming Service too!
What is Disney+ Plus Streaming Service
Before we share the deals, for those of you not in the know yet, let me share what the Disney+ Plus Streaming Service is so that you can understand why many are going crazy for this new service!
Disney has released their own streaming service, similar to Netflix or Hulu or Vudu. Except, unlike Netflix, they don’t send physical rentals (does Netflix even do that anymore?!?). All of the shows and movies are streaming through a streaming device (Roku, gaming system, Apple TV, Chromecast…you get the idea). It’s a channel on one of these outlets.
Disney has also pulled many of their shows and movies from the other streaming networks (like Netflix) and has made them exclusively available through their service. So you will not be able to access many of the shows you could previously on other services.
How much is Disney+ Plus Streaming Service?
This is on part of this that I appreciate. Disney can (and does) price gouge and so I actually believe, as a frugal person, that Disney’s monthly charges for this service are actually reasonable and affordable at only $6.99 per month.
Even better is when you combine it with Hulu (which we already have..this is our cable at $5.99 a month by itself) and the ESPN package, you can get all three streaming services for only $12.99!
I am going to show you how to save a bit more, but regardless, it’s not a bad regular price. I suspect that they will be increasing the prices…likely soon. I haven’t read anything about it or seen anything, but I just have a feeling the price will increase probably without much warning (knowing they increase park ticket prices without warning). So locking in a price is a good plan too.
What is the BEST Deal on JUST the Disney+ Plus Service?
Ok – so straight up…what is the BEST DEAL on just the Disney+ Plus Streaming Service?
- Disney makes this pretty easy. $6.99 per month paying month-to-month, cancel at any time. You can start with a 7-day free trial to Disney+ Plus to decide if you want to continue and if you don’t, simply cancel the service before the first charge or cancel at any time. With this option, you would end up paying $83.88 for the year.
- The BEST option if you are pretty sure you want it is to pre-pay for the entire year. You can do this for only $69.99 and this makes it only $5.83 per month, saving you $13.89 for the year, like getting 2-months free!
Both of these options are good ones, easy, no extra steps and straight up great!
What is the BEST DEAL on the Disney+ Plus, Hulu, ESPN package?
The next option is if you really want quite a show line-up! This one is attractive to us because we are already paying for Hulu and so to add Disney+ makes it the same bundle price as this, but we’d also get ESPN+ Plus for essentially free!
Let me explain. If you choose the bundle of Disney+ Plus, Hulu and ESPN+ Plus, then you will pay $12.99 per month. This is a $59.88 annual savings for a $5 a month savings when you bundle.
- Disney+ Plus Streaming Service for $6.99 per month = 83.88 per year
- Hulu Streaming Service for $5.99 per month = $71.88 per year
- ESPN+ Plus Streaming Sports Service for $5.00 per month = $60 per year
When you add these three services separately, over a year’s time, you will pay $215.76 total.
But you have a “bundle” option for all three services for $12.99 per month, which comes out to be $155.88 for the year, a savings of $59.88 savings. So this extra $5 savings in the bundle is great! If you only use Hulu or ESPN+, it’s still a great deal because it’s basically like you get one of those for free.
But here’s where the bundled package can get even better…. Order through Swagbucks for additional $8 savings!
So now it’s time to find ideas on making that bundle deal, which is already discounted, a better deal on Disney+ Plus Streaming Service.
- Order your bundled package through Swagbucks and earn 800 Swagbucks HERE, which can be cashed out for $8. This is SUPER SIMPLE to do and by doing so, you get some great benefits from Swagbucks all around.
- If you are new to Swagbucks, you will also get 300 Swagbucks for signing up, which is another $3 rebate value
- Together, this totals an $11 rebate just by ordering the bundle with a few extra clicks.
We LOOOOOOVE Swagbucks and have been talking about it for 10-years!! Check out this article on Swagbucks and then sign-up and then find the Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ deal and order your package through that for those 800 Swagbucks!
BONUS TIP: It is recommended that you do the cash rebate with $10 Amazon gift card through TopCashBack below, but STILL sign up for Swagbucks HERE to start earning today regardless! This is how I pay for Christmas, eating out and much more. I cash in my Swagbucks for gift cards every few months!
In fact, check out this article on how I surprised my husband with a $500 Amazon gift card to spend on Christmas!
Get an $8 Cash Rebate and FREE $10 Amazon Gift Card through TopCashBack
Now get the BEST DEAL on Disney+ Plus Streaming Service as a bundle with this option. Instead of Swagbucks, get a true rebate on the bundled package by ordering your package through TopCashBack HERE . This option gives you an $8 cash back rebate just by simply making your bundle purchase by making an extra click through the TopCashBack site.
And if you are new to TopCashBack, you will get a FREE $10 Amazon gift card after you make your first purchase (your Disney+ Plus Bundle!) and so this is like an $18 discount on the already discounted bundle.
Here’s how to get your Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ bundle package for $12.99 per month plus $8 rebate and an $10 Amazon gift card for those new to TopCashBack.
- Head to TopCashBack HERE
- Register to get a rebate (see image example)
- Check your email to active your TopCashBack account
- Login in after you verify your email and activate and search for Disney+
- You will see the $8 rebate option
- Click on this and you will see the “red” button that says “Get Cashback Now,” click on that.
- It will give a message that it is tracking your click for your rebate and redirect you to the Disney+ website where you can make your bundle purchase.
- Complete checkout on the Disney+ website as normal and you are good to go!
- In 14 days, you will see your $8 pending in your TopCashBack account for you to cash out whenever you would like!
How can I get Disney+ Plus for FREE?
Ok, ok, this is likely the MOST POPULAR section on the post…I mean who wouldn’t want FREE?
So..yes, you can get Disney+ for FREE for 1-year. And it’s from Verizon for certain Verizon customers.
Essentially, if you are one of these 4 types of Verizon customers, you can add Disney+ to your account for free for 1-year:
- If you are a customer of any of Verizon’s unlimited plans, you can login and add Disney+ Plus for free for 1-year.
- If you are a current customer, but not on an unlimited plan, switch to one of these and then you qualify for Disney+ Plus for free for 1-year.
- If you are not a Verizon customer at all…well, you can become one and switch cell service to this on an unlimited plan and and get Disney+ Plus for free for 1-year.
- Finally, choose to get your internet through Verizon on their new FIOS Fiber Optic internet for $39.99 a month and you can get your free Disney+!
Check out this article on How to get Disney+ Plus Streaming Subscription for Free Through Verizon on MousekeMoms.com
What shows are offered from Disney+ Plus Streaming Service?
This is the cool part!
Disney has TONS of shows and my favorite part….the animated classics that have been locked in “vaults” that my kids haven’t even seen! My kids have seen the live action versions of the animated classics I grew up on. So I can’t wait to share family time with them on these classics. But there are many, many shows and movies, including some exclusive Star Wars shows.
But for the full line-up, you can see the full list at the D23 Fan Club website HERE.
Will Disney+ Plus work with my Roku?
Yes! You can stream Disney+ Plus from your Roku device! In fact, Roku has announced it themselves and here are the details on the Roku website and from the video below. We love our Roku device because it has saved us thousands over the past 7 years!
Which deal are you going to do?
We know that you want the BEST DEAL on Disney+ Plus Streaming Service too so we hope this post has been helpful.
There you have it! If we have missed a deal or trick to get Disney+ Plus for a better deal or an additional missed deal, leave a comment below so we can include it!
In the meantime, tell us what deal above you plan to do and what is the FIRST show you are going to watch?