Looking for a holiday planner that covers it all during the busy Christmas season?
We are so excited to bring you an incredibly helpful Christmas organizer that helps you to stay in budget, stay on track, be less stressed and have the best Christmas season yet and for a steal of a deal for the quality and comprehensiveness of this planner!
When it comes to Thanksgiving, Christmas, the New Year and the days in between, life can get stressful, expensive, exhausting and confusing.
- What topics are covered in each Christmas Planner
- What comes in each Christmas Planner?
- Ideas for Assembling Your Christmas Planner
- Sample Pages from Christmas Planner
- How to get a discount on the Christmas Planner
- 4 Free BONUSES with Purchase for a Limited Time
- How to purchase your Christmas Planner for Instant Access
- Want a Hard Copy Shipped Free?
“For well over 10 years now, we have been using this planner…”
For well over 10 years now, we have been using this planner that we created to cover the topics that we needed to hone in on to manage from a time, money and disorganized categories of the Holiday Season to help us stay on track, on budget and help me to stick to my bedtime schedule for my normal sleep!
It is a very comprehensive, complete planner that helps you to plan and budget each area of the Christmas season from gift planning, event planning and scheduling, meal planning, travel planning, charity planning, decor planning, card planning, Black Friday and Cyber Monday planning and all about the money surrounding each of these categories.
What topics are covered in each Christmas Planner
It is all found in this multiple-page planner that is easy to use and your personal assistant this Christmas season! It covers 17 topics and those topics are:
- Holiday Budget and Remaining Budget Goals
- Holiday Spending Tracker
- Immediate Family Member Gift Plan
- Extended Family Member Gift Plan
- Friends, Neighbors and Acquaintances Gift Plan
- DIY Gifts Planning
- Food Gifts Plan
- My Assigned Dishes for Events and Parties
- Holiday Meal Planners
- Holiday Meal Shopping List
- Holiday Decor Inventory List
- Holiday Decor Want/Need List
- Charity/Giving Plan
- Christmas Card List
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Planner
- Calendar of Events
- Holiday Travel Planner
When it comes to having a perfect Christmas season, it takes a lot of time, a lot of planning and many would say a lot of money. Our goal is to help you reduce all of that so you can actually enjoy your Christmas and spend your time on those you love and keep more money in the bank.
“Our goal is to help you reduce all of that so you can actually enjoy your Christmas and spend your time on those you love and keep more money in the bank.”
What comes in each Christmas Planner?
Each planner has 18 original pages and you can print off additional copies of any of the topics that you need to make for a customized planner for your family and plans.
Ideas for Assembling Your Christmas Planner
We recommend getting a 3-prong pocket folder that you can usually find for less than $1 to put it all together! This is a frugal and practical solution, because it’s also easy enough to take to the store with the wish lists, price comparisons, etc. I have also included plastic sleeves to add additional pockets for extra recipes, receipts, party invites, etc.
Plus I like having the pockets to keep additional bonus printables, receipts or even recipes that I want to make and store it in this pocket folder with the planner! It really works like a charm to keep it all organized and compact on a dime!
“It really works like a charm to keep it all organized and compact on a dime! “
Other ideas for printing and using are:
- 3 ring binder and same prinple as the pocket folder, as this also allows for plastic sleeves for extras or the inside pockets too!
- You can also create like a presentation type binder with a DIY binding kit. This one on Amazon HERE allows you to make two bound notebook style binders.
- Finally, you can also just staple it together or paper clip it together.
- I like to keep in my bedside table drawer so that it is “hidden” from the family and then I also store it in the side of the driver’s side and middle console in my van because much of my use is when I am out and about and want the lists!
I also will often include a plastic sleeve in the front or back too. In those pockets/sleeves, I keep catalogs, special coupons and ads related to my seasonal shopping, etc. This makes it even that much more organized and you can literally take all of your Christmas plans with you wherever you go!
“I also will often include a plastic sleeve in the front or back too. In those pockets/sleeves, I keep catalogs, special coupons and ads related to my seasonal shopping, etc. This makes it even that much more organized and you can literally take all of your Christmas plans with you wherever you go!”
Just this week, I saw two $10 toys that I know my boys will LOVE. I can write them down, the price they are everyday ($9.97) and watch all season for a price-drop on them. But now, early in the season, I have my “price-point,” which gives me a greater advantage to get a lower price by Christmas!
It is crazy how just a few minutes of putting together your binder could save you hours of time and save you loads of money! And perhaps a bit more sleep too.
Sample Pages from Christmas Planner
With the planner, here’s a sample of a few of the pages, not requiring much ink to print too! Each page also includes many tips on how we utilize these downloads!
- Sample Budgeting Page for each area and savings goal setting
- Holiday Meal Planner Sample
- Extended Family Member Gift Planning
This comes with 17 different pages and then you can print the ones that are applicable to you, and you can print multiples of others that you need (as many as you need) to customize the planner to fit your Christmas needs!
Our Christmas binder shopping downloads are intended to help you plan each category for Christmas so that your shopping can be streamlined and so that you can keep an eye on what you need to buy to watch prices like crazy! The other downloads are planning and organizational downloads – along with your overall money, budgeting, savings and spending plans. It will cover most all of your needs.
BONUS TIP: print the holiday meal planning and travel planning downloads for your Thanksgiving holiday plans too as you can print what you need! Take advantage and use it for both holidays!
How to get a discount on the Christmas Planner
This BRAND NEW planner is normally sold for $12.99.
For a limited-time offer, you can it for only 7.99!
Click “Add to Cart” and enter Coupon Code:
JOY – for the Holiday Planner
to get your special $7.99 price!
4 Free BONUSES with Purchase for a Limited Time:
- Free Christmas Bucket List
- Free Christmas Timeline
- Free Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Free 12-day Full House Christmas Cleaning Plan and Schedule (start 12 days before the guests or festivities start!)
Get quick, easy and secure checkout using PayPal. After completing your purchase you will receive an email with instructions on how to download your planner.
Don’t forget to add your coupon code after adding to your cart!
Remember there’s only a short time
to get this special $7.99 price and 4 FREE Christmas printable bonuses.
How to purchase your Christmas Planner for Instant Access
- Click on the “View Product” button below
- You will see this checkout page:
- Then click on “Buy Now”
- The checkout screen will appear and this is when you enter your coupon code “Joy”
- Click on apply!
- Your cart will be updated and then you will see this screen:
- You will see the new price and the payment button on the right. This is a secure way to checkout with PayPal, no PayPal account needed. It’s a secure payment processing platform.
Now it’s your turn to get your Holiday Planner!
Want a Hard Copy Shipped Free?
Guess what?!? We actually have a hard copy of this planner available too! It is available as a workbook through Amazon and it is normally $16.99 for the printed version with free shipping, but for a limited time, you can get it for $9.99!
We hope you enjoy these planners as much as we have over the past few years – and hope they really do help you Save Your Sanity! 🙂
Here are some Christmas Savings Articles to help you kick off the Christmas season. Use the planner to stay organized as you collect this type of information.