Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! We appreciate each and every one of you.
Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional where many bloggers meet every week and share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. There were so many great ideas on last week’s party that add such priceless value to our life, that we hope it does the same for you and is a big blessing!
The theme from last week seemed to be finding that perfect gift for the hard-to-buy-for-person! We all have one or two in our lives. And if you are like me, you are always wandering aimlessly in the mall looking for inspiration on their gift. Well, don’t miss the highlights with some thrifty, adventurous, unique, and zany gift sure to fit the bill!
I love how so many themes crop up each and every week – this past week was unique gift ideas for everyone. I wonder what will emerge this week. Show us your blog posts!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
- A Gift Guide to Really WOW Them This Year!
- 19 Gift Ideas For the Woman Who Has Everything
- 20 Handmade Gift Ideas
- Re Purposed Vintage Milk Can Snowman
- Gift Ideas For the Person Who Has Everything
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!