Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! We appreciate each and every one of you.
Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional where many bloggers meet every week and share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. There are so many great ideas on this party that add such priceless value to our life, that we hope it does the same for you and is a big blessing!
The theme for this week is DIY Holiday Decor Ideas! And these bloggers know their stuff! Holy moly, I learned things from these artists. Seriously! Independent, resourceful, and adorable to say the least. There is a great idea for easy decorative pillows and some amazing uses for used tea bags. *this one really spoke to me…I drink a lot of herbal tea. And to make my home smell good is always a GREAT thing! Really, check these out!
I love how so many themes crop up each and every week – this past week was DIY holiday decor ideas. I wonder what will emerge this week Show us!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
- How I Overcame a DIY Fail and Learned to Fix It
- 3 DIY No Sew Pillows
- DIY Christmas Shopping Bag Door Hanger
- 5 Ways to Make Your House Smell Like Christmas
- 13 Ways to Reuse Tea Bags
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!