Welcome back to the Thrifty Thursday link party! This party continues to grow each week and we love seeing all the new things you link up. Be sure to spread the word about the party because more links = more exposure for everyone.
Take a look at some of the most popular projects from last week’s party:
1. Six Indoor Activities for Kids
2. 3 Lies Debtors Like to Tell
3. How to Declutter Your Home the Easy Way
4. How to Save at the Grocery Story when Meal Planning
5. What to Give Up for Lent
6. Six Ways to Lower Electric Bills
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Jessi Fearon (@TheBudgetMama)
Thank you so much for featuring my What to Give Up for Lent post! I hope y’all have an amazing weekend! 🙂
shari lynne @ faith filled food for moms
Thank you so much for featuring my Grocery Store post Thrifty Couple! And thank you so much for your faithful linkup each week. Have a great weekend!