Welcome! We are celebrating our 147th link up party! Can you believe it? That is a big number! And we are still rocking the frugal ideas and thrifty tips!
There are so many great ideas on this party that add such priceless value to our life, that we hope it does the same for you and is a big blessing!
There are some amazing recipes featured this week and JUST IN TIME for the celebration of Easter. My family gathers together and we play games, eat food, and hide and re-hide eggs for the little ones. I look forward to it every year.
This is the place where many bloggers meet every week and share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. It’s so great to see how the information shared each week really serves a need in the lives of those reading. And you never know what you will get!
We are so excited to have you here. If you are a fellow blogger, we’d love to have you link up and share your recipes, tips, ideas, crafts and more! Let’s share our GREAT ideas! Link ’em up and let ’em shine!
I can’t wait till next week! I wonder what will pop up the most then!?!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the favorites from last week:
- 7 Surprising Ways Being Organized Improves Your Life
- 5 More Foods To Make At Home
- 99 Frugal Living Tips
- How We Paid Off $145,000 of Debt in 4 Years
- 12 Savory Brunch Worthy Casseroles & Bakes
Now, let’s get on with the party!
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!