Today, I want to share how to get high quality thick cut bacon from Zaycon for cheap, plus my review. First, Zaycon Foods is a nationwide company that provides fresh chicken, beef, pork and seafood to families at an affordable price. Their meat is higher quality and in some cases a natural option. They only have meat offerings at certain times of the year and for a certain type of meat.
You will want to HURRY on this deal as it only lasts a couple of weeks, but there is a coupon code that expires in a few days!
We actually talked about how they were offering their Chicken Sale a couple of months ago shared a video of our pick-up process and then how we made 24 freezer meals, plus lots of extra chicken for the freezer for fresh meals. We even showed other ways we have used the chicken.
Well, with that, they are now offering a Bacon sale. This is the sale that we first heard about Zaycon several years ago and was excited for the chicken sale when it came around. We have since been customers of Zaycon Fresh Foods for over 6 years and is really the only way we buy our meats now.
Last time we shared about the bacon sale, there were so many people that were raving about the quality and thickness of this bacon, saying that it was the best and highest quality bacon they have ever purchased. So we actually ordered it last time because of you and your stellar reviews! We normally have only gotten the chicken, ground beef and salmon. But we were super satisfied with the bacon when pick-up time arrived.
It was stellar bacon and now we can rave about it first-hand this time. This is a picture showing our bacon packaged and then unwrapped, ready to be cooked.
My favorite way to cook our bacon is on the George Foreman grill. It comes out perfectly!
So when I saw that their bacon sale ends in a couple of weeks, I thought it was pretty important to tell you about it because I haven’t had opportunity in a couple of years to share about it and not only is it quite possibly the best bacon you might ever buy, it’s a really, really good value (and…I have a coupon code to make it even less!!).
They are selling the thick cut, hickory smoked bacon for $3.79 per lb. sold by the cases. But, after the coupon code, it is $3.03 per lb through the end of April!
Two current coupon codes to take another 20% off: (These coupon codes work on anything in the store right now, so order all of your meats for the next few months for 20% off!)
- New customers can use coupon code: PT20 to get it for 20% off through April 30, 2017.
Here’s a little description from the Zaycon Foods site about the bacon:
Here’s how they come and how you can order them.
- You place your order online HERE. Shop by location or by product.
- Then in a couple of weeks, you will pick up your order from a local pick-up site as they are delivered to the local area on freezer trucks.
- The orders are in bulk case prices, which gives you the higher quality meats for a more affordable price.
- You do need to order in 36 lb. cases and you can get multiple cases – as many as you want. In each 36 lb. case, you will receive 12 3-lb packages. Each 3-lb. package has 14-16 slices of bacon. Just to give you an idea, when you buy a 1 lb. package in the store, it also has 16 slices, but it is 1-lb. These are 3 lb. packages. That gives you an idea of the thickness of the bacon. 🙂
- One case will probably be more than enough bacon for an entire year for many. If you have bacon weekly, this will last you 3 months, bi-weekly, this will last you 6 months. We eat bacon about once a month, so a 12 package case lasts us a year! So, the investment now means that you got a good deal, good meat and less excuses to not get a meal made as the meat is waiting in your freezer ????
- It is a super simple process!
- After you order, wait until your pick-up date and time and then all you need to do is to show up at the pick-up site, you don’t even need to get out of your car, and they will look you up on the order sheet (or iPad ;)) and then you pop your trunk/back and they will load up your order for you! You can watch a video of the pickup process here.
As far as the price, this is a very good price for high quality bacon. Before I ordered it the first time, I did price checking in my area. I came the to realization that it was about 30% less than the grocery store!
That’s a big savings for bacon!
In addition, with the coupon codes right now through the end of April to save 20%, we can get it for 40% less than the grocery store. So buying in bulk and cutting out the middle-man is the way to do it!
The window for ordering is short as most areas need to have their orders completed in the next week or two to not miss out on the Bacon sale. Along with the bacon sale, you can also get sausage and breaded chicken fritters. I always get the chicken fritters too. My kids LOVE these, they are a far better option that frozen chicken nuggets and much cheaper too. When it is meal time and I am in a bind, I can pop these in the oven or microwave and have a better, cheaper chicken nugget like option fast.
They only offer these selections a few times per year, so now is the time to get them!
With the 20% off coupon code right now, here’s the even better prices: (Remember New Customers use PT20 through April 30.
Bacon becomes $3.o3 per lb.
Pork Sausage Links are $1.83 per lb.
Head to the Zaycon Site HERE and register (or log-in if already a member).
You have to be registered to see the prices, pickup and delivery details and dates for your area and additional details.
Don’t miss this event as it is only open for orders the next couple of weeks and then it will be gone again for a while!