Can you believe we’re a whole week into the 90-Day Weight and Health Challenge? We want to find out from you how your week went and how this challenge is going for you so far!
Feel free to either leave a comment below or come over to our 90-Day Fitness and Health Challenge group on Facebook and share with us the answers to some of the following questions:
- Have you been able to keep up with your short-term goals from this past week?
- How many times did you work out? How are you feeling?
- How did your diet go? Are you finding any temptations? Maybe someone can help encourage you how to beat that exact one! 🙂
- How goes your water intake?
- Let us know any weight/inches you’ve lost (and gained – sometimes that happens)
In other words – we want to find out how you’re doing so we know how to encourage you on! Remember, there are going to be good days – and other ones. There’s going to be good weeks and not. And maybe just identifying what went wrong (if it did) will help encourage you to be even better this next week!
So for example here’s what happened with me:
- I was able to meet my short term goals of starting strength training and keeping with my personal plank challenge (you can see my updates on our ThriftyHealthCouple Instagram account – hashtag #90dayhealthttc)
- I ran three days this week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday), walked the other days and added strength training Tuesday/Thursday. Was sore but feeling much better now!
- Am doing good on my diet. Even had lunch brought into work 2x this week – but brought my own low-carb tortilla shells. Have been tempted for sugar more this week but trying to compensate with Skinny Cow and Healthy Choice bars (when they fit into MyFitnessPal numbers). Finally did have two meals that were higher in fat but the meals didn’t affect my weight loss!
- My water intake is going great! I keep my 20oz refillable water mug with me all the time and it keeps me drinking it!
- I lost my goal 2 lbs this week. 🙂
So let us know what you’re up to and how we can keep encouraging you on on your path for weight loss, fitness and health. Don’t forget the great ways to keep in touch with us on this challenge:
- If you haven’t signed up yet – come join us from the very beginning by clicking on the 90-Day Fitness and Health Challenge and sign up to start receiving your automated challenge from the very beginning!
- Come join our Fitness and Health Challenge with The Thrifty Couple Facebook Group HERE and ask to join us there. Everyone is sharing their updates, asking questions and encouraging one another on in their journey – we would love to have you join in as well! You can invite friends and spouses too to keep you going as well.
- Follow our journey on Instagram – Thrifty Health Couple – a place where we share daily updates of diet, health and how we are doing! You can also check out #90dayhealthttc to track everyone else that posts for this challenge as well.
Keep it up – you can see whole-life change if you set your mind to it and keep on pushing on!
Disclaimer: We are not licensed health professionals. We are only a couple that are excited to offer you a place where you can find encouragement and resources to help you in your quest for health, weight loss and fitness. Any tips we share should not be construed as medical advice but is only there to let you know of other options for your health. If you have questions or before starting any weight loss or fitness challenge please make sure to talk to your doctor.