Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! We appreciate each and every one of you. Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional. Many bloggers meet every week right here to share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. There were so many great ideas on last week’s party that add such priceless value to our life, that we hope it does the same for you and is a big blessing!
The theme from last week is home making. Weather that is decorating, grocery shopping, or sticking to a budget there are some fabulous ideas for transforming a house in to a home. The most most popular post this past week was mug cakes…which are great for entertaining in your home! My family will definitely be enjoying some of these! Check out these amazing blog posts, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
I love how so many themes crop up each and every week – this past week was really about the multiple aspects that make a house a home. Be it entertaining, budgeting, decorating, anything. So many ideas that make sense. There is a lot of wisdom in these articles. I wonder what will emerge this week. Show us your blog posts!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
The favorite frugal and organizational ways of last week:
- Mug Cake Recipes
- Making a House A Home
- Food Without Price
- Why Homemaking More Important Than You Realize
- 9 Tips for Sticking to Your Budget
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!