Since summer is upon many of us and since many exciting changes are happening in Disneyland, we thought we better mention how to get the guaranteed lowest Disneyland prices and enjoy extra savings with current promotions – PLUS, because you are our reader, get another $10 off those guaranteed lowest prices with the coupon code listed below.
Yes, you read that right. Here’s the summary of the Disneyland Vacation Deals:
- Get a free day at Disneyland and a free night of hotel
- Get the best promotions and prices on your total package
- Price-match, lowest price guarantee over any other deals you find out there
- Perks and benefits of booking through a travel agent and their additional freebies offered at the time of booking that you can’t get without booking through them (with NO booking fees – they don’t charge you – Disneyland and partners pay them, while giving them the best prices – win-win for you!)
- Plus, get another $10 off your vacation. After you have discovered the lowest prices and the best deals, you can then do $10 better using coupon code: ThriftyCouple10 online or on the phone!
We know that Disneyland is a super popular destination all year round, but especially summer time.
And perhaps THIS SUMMER will be one of the biggest of all (at least before the opening of Star Wars Land sometime in 2018-19) as you have:
- The Diamond Celebration (60th Birthday of Disneyland) going on now through September 5, 2016
- The “Season of the Force” semi-Star Wars Land that just opened this past November in Disneyland.
- Plus, the opening of the live Frozen show at Hyperion Theater on May 27, 2016
- And the opening of the *NEW* Soarin’ Around the World ride that opens June 17, 2016.
Yes, too many exciting and new changes that have occurred that it just may be the summer to go!
I had the opportunity to go to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago for my birthday (Alex surprised me with my first ever mom’s weekend trip)! It was an amazing birthday celebration and we discovered (yet again) how to get the absolute best prices and have the most amazing experience!
We did enjoy the sites and sounds of the Diamond Celebration – the Sleeping Beauty Castle is decked out in diamonds right now, and at night, lit up with a plethora of blue sparkling diamonds.
Amazing lit up nighttime parade and a spectacular World of Color 60th Birthday Celebration show.
We also had a great time at the new Season of the Force area in Tomorrowland (as they prepare for Star Wars Land) with the biggest changes being the Star Wars Museum experience, complete with a visit with Kylo Ren and Chewbacca. The biggest ride change is now Hyperion Mountain (the new Space Mountain) with some Star Wars..esc changes (I won’t spill the beans on what they did, you have to experience it for yourself).
We went before the Frozen live show opened, but we heard opening week the next week was pretty crazy (grab that Fast Pass ASAP!).
And we got to ride Soarin’ Over California one last time before it’s big change to Soarin’ Around the World.
But the best news was that when I had a budget for my birthday trip, my friend and I researched a dozen destinations of where us two moms could go for the weekend.
Believe.It.Or.Not, Disneyland was the cheapest spot and the place to go to get the most of our measly travel budget! It was just the two of us, but we flew down to Los Angeles, took a shuttle to Anaheim, stayed in a 4-star high-rise resort, spent 2-days in Disney and it cost us less than $5oo per person for ALL of that. Without flights, it would have been less than $300!
But since my budget for travel was $500, I was going to fly. 🙂
We only had a short weekend away, but if we went longer and had more in our party, it would have reduced the cost of the trip for each person. Basically, the longer we stayed or the more people we had, the cheaper it was per person, per day!
The prices do vary and increase slightly in the summer due to the high demand, but a family of 4 can travel to Disneyland for a full week and a full 5-day park hopper (the most expensive ticket as it gives you free reign and flexibility in both parks plus a early morning to enter the park an hour before the general public) for around $427 per person (including hotel and a week’s worth of shuttle transportation per person). This is only $85.55 per person per day for 5 days for park hopper tickets, hotel and shuttle transportation.
This is what I would call the full-week luxury stay! We went for a quick trip and without flights, paid $300 each for hotel, shuttle and (2) two-day 1-park per day tickets. And this was a great deal – so to go for even longer makes it even better!
So, the promotions right now through the #1 Disney travel agent are:
- Pay for a 4-day park hopper – get a day free (making it 5)
- Pay for 2, 3 or 4 night hotels and get a 3rd, 4th or 5th night free (in August, September and November)
- Shuttle from hotel to Disneyland for the full stay for all people (including a free shuttle day)
So a free night hotel and a free park hopper day at Disneyland! This price probably can’t be beat.
BUT if it can….Get Away Today will price match – YES, they will price match. And I have tried and tried until I am blue in the face and have not been able to beat their prices…but you might and cash in on those extra savings.
Plus, they do have a layaway plan that makes it even easier. Book and secure your vacation for $125 down.
Head to the GetAwayToday site HERE to see your options!
Don’t forget to use coupon code:
for $10 off the lowest price package you can find to save even more.
Please note: I am showing ONE travel plan example out of hundreds of options. Head to the GetAwayToday site and plug in several queries and options to come up with hundreds more packages – and remember to compare prices on any other site or travel agency and Get Away Today will match, plus give you $10 off and their freebies too. August WILL be the cheapest month to travel this summer! June and July are the most expensive months of the year (not to mention, BUSY with capital letters – LOL!). May was the second cheapest month, which is why I went in May and it happened to be my birthday week too. If you do plan to travel in June or July, the free Day at Disneyland still applies (but not free hotel) and the best and lowest prices still apply, it just won’t be as affordable as August.
Leave a Reply