Okay – so I finally went to Fresh Market, not because I didn’t want to before, but now that is is no longer an Albertsons, but an Associated Food Store (AFS), I have a handful of AFS’ close to where I live and since most of the sales are the same, no need to drive a bit to go. But the reason why I went, was because I wanted to go to Rite Aid and it is in the same shopping center. See my Rite Aid trip HERE! Since Albertsons became an AFS 2 months ago – this really was my first trip in there, I have been primarily shopping at Smiths, just down the road from me!
So here’s the scoop and picture to prove it 😉
To be honest, the thing I was most excited to get was the Gold’n Plump chicken for .25 after coupon! Apparently everyone else was excited about this too as they were out. But I still managed to get some great deals on other things!
I bought the following:
- 2 Lays potato chips for BOGO = final is $3.99 for 2
- 2 Nestle Pure Life 24-pack waters for $2.98 each = $5.96. Then used $1/2 HERE = final was $4.96 for 2 or $2.48 each!
- 3 Lynn Wilson Lite soft tortilla shells sale for .77 each = final is $2.31
- 2 marked down all natural frozen yogurt pints sale for $2.00 each = final is $4.00
- 1 family size strawberry yogurt tub 32 0z. sale for $1.50. Then used .75/1 HERE = final is .75
- 1 generic margarine sale for $1.25 = final is $1.25
- 1 2-lb block Tillamook Cheese sale for $5.99. Then used $1/1 HERE = final is $4.99
- 1 baby bottle drop-in liners for $3.45 (we really needed them and generic cheaper than name brand with coupon!) = final is $3.45
- 3.5 lbs oranges at .59 lb = final is $1.96
- 2 cucumbers sale at 2 for $1.00 = final is $1.00
- 2 bell peppers at 2 for $1.00 = final is $1.00
- 5 grapefruit at .20 each = final is $1.00
- 2 1-lb bags baby carrots at .69 each = final is $1.38
Summary: Spent $32.04 after coupons. I am not sure how much I saved as they don’t tell you on the receipt and I was in such a hurry, that I didn’t notice the regular prices! However, I am very pleased with the results, especially considering the produce and waters and needing to get the bottle liners regardless of price! I guesstimate around 50%!
*To see the full Grocery Smarts list for the Fresh Market – go HERE!Please note that I shopped on the last day of this week’s sale, but a new list should be up early tomorrow!
Don’t be fooled overall Smiths has the best prices. Fresh food and quality!
I majorly disagree with Samuel. My Fresh Market, East Sandy 9400s & 2000e “the freshest” ingredients. I love finding exotic stuff, butcher counter is awesome and the bakery really bakes. I avoid my closest Smiths. it’s nasty and everyone is impersonal. Couldn’t be happier. Quality is superior. Might be a little more from time to time. But overall the market I want my family eating from.