Here are some highlights of the deals at Walgreens this week.
First, click on this coupon to take you right to the Walgreens Instant Value Coupons (store coupons) that you can print. Look under the “expiring in 7 days” category to find it quick!
Here are some deals and FREEBIES this week:
Jell-o Pudding $0.59 after in ad coupon
- Use $0.55/3 JELL-O Gelatin or Pudding
- Final is $1.22 for three boxes or .41 each
Butterfinger candy $0.39 after in ad coupon
- Use $1/2 Butterfingers Snackerz
- Final is FREE after coupons
Blink Eye drops $7.99, earn a $8 register rewards (Walgreens Cash) when you buy one
- Use $1/1 Complete or Blink Eye Drops 1/2/2011 Smart Source Insert (exp 2/28/2011)
- Free plus $1 in overage after coupon and register rewards
Natrol melatonin 100ct $3, Earn a $3 RR when you buy one
- Use $2/1 Natrol Product 10/10/2010 Red Plum Insert (exp 4/30/2011)
- Free plus $2 in overage after coupon and register rewards
IcyHot No Mess Vapor Gel $3.99, earn a $3 RR when you buy one
- Use $1/1 Icy Hot Product 1/2/2011 Smart Source Insert (exp 3/31/2011)
- Free after register rewards and coupon
See the full list of deals by visiting Common Sense With Money.
Walgreens has an official coupon policy! See the Walgreens official coupon policy and print for you to keep with you when you shop to avoid any issues with the cashiers.
*Please remember that the Walgreens deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!