When we shared our $20K living expenses budget, one category was our hair cutting category at only $10 per month for our family of 7. Honestly, I cut Alex and the boy’s hair at home, as well as the bangs on our three girls. So all we have to do is get cuts for myself and girls, which only happens every few months at most. We then take the $10 per month saved at that point (usually $30 or $40) and go to the Beauty College and all 4 of us get full-service cuts. So for the bangs and boys cuts, which seems to be every couple of weeks, we just bought a home cutting kit like the one above. I DO NOT CUT HAIR, nor am I an expert in any way (which is why I still leave my girls hair to the experts). But these kits are very easy to use. Just watch a couple of videos on YouTube or use the instructions provided and for the cost of 2 haircuts, you can have an unlimited amount of haircuts!
So EVEN BETTER, is when you can get a deal on the actual kit! In this case, we found one on sale for $18.64 with free shipping with Amazon Prime or a $25 or more order. It is normally $29.99, so this is a good savings on a good brand! Comes in blue and white and the clipper deal includes:
- Color coded guide combs make it easy to remember everyone’s favorite hair length, every time you cut
- Color coded keys make it easy to correspond the correct comb to the right setting
- Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer
- Ideal for head and total body grooming
- Soft touch grip for comfort and control
Excellent customer reviews too!
Amazon’s prices change frequently, so this deal can change at any time!
See more Amazon Deals