Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! We appreciate each and every one of you. Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional. Many bloggers meet every week right here to share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. There were so many great ideas on last week’s party that add such priceless value to our life, that we hope it does the same for you and is a big blessing!
The theme from last week is getting out of debt. Whether it is cutting back, paying things off, or just making wiser choices, there are some amazing tips in this week’s featured articles. Check out these amazing blog posts, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
I love how so many themes crop up each and every week – this past week was being wise with our money and paying off debt. Both wonderful and amazing goals. Both things we all need more of. I wonder what will emerge this week. Show us your blog posts!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
The favorite frugal and organizational ways of last week:
- 40 Extremely Low Cost Meal Ideas
- 5 Tips to Pay off Debt Fast
- How to Quickly Transition to One Income
- Real Reasons to Pause Your Debt Snowball
- How to Organize Your Kitchen Counters
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
I shared an article with grocery spending numbers from an informal survey I did on Facebook-I found out some interesting things! Thanks for the chance to link up!
So many great links! Thanks for hosting! 🙂
Thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. I think parties are the best social media strategy around!! I linked my Irish Soda Bread, St Paddy’s Collection and BBQ Beef Brisket Shepherds Pie for the Crock Pot. I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Jas @ All that's Jas
Thanks for the party. Always a treat seeing all the creativity in one place 🙂
Rebecca | Unexpectedly Domestic
Thanks so much for hosting the party! I love reading everyone’s thrifty ideas, and seeing all the seasonal and spring holiday posts!