Welcome to the Thrifty Thursday link party! This party continues to grow each week and we love seeing all the new things you link up. Be sure to spread the word about the party because more links = more exposure for everyone.
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the most popular projects from last week’s party:
1. Free or Nearly Free Organizing Hacks
2. 7 Tips for Making a Living on Ebay
3. 20 DIY Scrubs
4. 25 Free Things to Do During Summer
5. Transform Any Room for Under $5
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thank you for the link up!
Thank you for hosting the link-up. I am looking forward to seeing it grow, and learning from others.
shari lynne @ Faith Filled Food for Moms
Happy Thursday Thrifty Couple!! Thank you so much for featuring my 25 free things to do this Summer! I’m honored! Have a blessed weekend!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh
Thank you for hosting and have a great week!
Barb @ A Life in Balance
Thanks for featuring my post!
Noa Ambar Regev
Thank you for hosting the party!
Noa from Pixiebear 🙂