Welcome back to the Thrifty Thursday link party! This party continues to grow each week and we love seeing all the new things you link up. Be sure to spread the word about the party because more links = more exposure for everyone.
Take a look at some of the most popular projects from last week’s party:
1. 20 Ways to Save Money on Your Monthly Bills
2. 17 Uses for Vinegar in Cleaning
3. Budget Buster: Gifts
4. Mexican Meatballs
5. How to Start a Blog Today
6. Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thank you so much for the link up again this week! I love seeing the other posts too!
Rebecca | LettersFromSunnybrook.com
I’m so thrilled to be included in your features this week 🙂 Thank you for hosting this great way for us all to share our tips and strategies.