Welcome back to the Thrifty Thursday link party! This party continues to grow each week and we love seeing all the new things you link up. Be sure to spread the word about the party because more links = more exposure for everyone.
Not a blogger? Don’t worry…you still want to check out this post! It is full of great money saving tips, thrifty ideas, recipes and crafts from around the internet!
Take a look at some of the most popular projects from last week’s party:
1. 20 Slow Cooker Recipes Your Family Will Love
2. First No Spend January Grocery Trip
3. How to Freshen a Wardrobe on a Budget
4. Popping the Debt Myth Bubble
5. 12 Most Read Posts of 2014
6. Dejunking Made Easy: Clothes
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!