Welcome back to the Thrifty Thursday link party! We are so excited to see this party growing each and every week. Be sure to spread the word about the newest place to come and share projects!
Last week’s party had so many great things shared that it was tough to come up with a list of features. Here were the top ones that caught our eye.
1) Crockpot Zucchini & Squash Casserole 2) Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies 3) How to Keep Towels Soft 4) Tips for Thrift Store Shopping 5) A Trick to Save Money on Groceries
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party.
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Oh My Heartsie Girl Weekends Are Fun Party
Hi there, found you on share Your Link Parties. Would love to have you stop by and link up this week. Now Im off to follow and read about Thrift TIps. Enjoy your day!!
Great! Thanks for stopping by and joining us. We joined yours as well!
Your welcome Cassie, have a great weekend!!
Joanne T Ferguson
G’day! Thanks for hosting this great party! Sharing the love today!
Danielle, The Frugal Navy Wife
Thanks for the feature! Will be by again next week!