Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! We are celebrating our 171st party! And the weather is definitely cooler. I don’t know about you…but I had to turn on my furnace this past week! Now, don’t get me wrong….I LOVE FALL! But I am not ready for cold-in-the-house mornings or getting up in the middle of the night to stock the fire. I want my 60 degree weather back DARN IT! LOL!
Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional. There are so many great ideas on this party that add such priceless value to our life, that we hope it does the same for you and is a big blessing!
Some great articles are featured this week. There must be some crazy, yummy, dress up, FUN ‘holiday’ coming up. Hmmmm, nothing comes to mind though….haha! Halloween! Okay, I love Halloween because it is my birthday; but I also love it because I get to be silly with my kids. Regardless of their ages (18, 16, 14, and 14) we all dress up and help out little kids at the park. So much FUN!
This is the place where many bloggers meet every week and share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. It’s so great to see how the information shared each week really serves a need in the lives of those reading. And you never know what you will get! If you’re new here, WELCOME to the Thrifty Thursday Link Party!
We are so excited to have you here. If you are a fellow blogger, we’d love to have you link up and share your recipes, tips, ideas, crafts and more! Let’s share our GREAT ideas! Link ’em up and let ’em shine!
I can’t wait till next week! I wonder what will pop up the most then!?!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the favorites from last week:
- Mickey Halloween Trick or Treat Bag (with FREE cut file)
- Evil Villain Kisses Bag Topper
- Halloween is in Full Swing at Disneyland
- Should You Stay at a Disney Property or Off?
- Halloween Candy Wreath
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!