Hello! And welcome to the 143rd Thrifty Couple Link Up Party. WOW! 143.
And I don’t know about you, but I have signed up for some amazing ideas and organizers through this link party. Every week I learn something that I’d like to think makes me a better mom, wife, and teacher.
We meet here every week and share our amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. We really get into it here..and so many times there arises a weekly theme. This week it looks like our theme is saving money, spending money WISELY, and getting organized in our lives. All worthy goals.
The ideas shared this week were super handy. And there were a bunch of them…130 links to be exact! Wow!
Really, these ideas and tips are amazing!
We are so excited to have you here. If you are a fellow blogger, we’d love to have you link up and share your recipes, tips, ideas, crafts and more! Let’s share our GREAT ideas! Link ’em up and let ’em shine!
I can’t wait till next week! I wonder what will pop up the most then!?!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the favorites from last week:
- My Frugal Cottage/Farmhouse Decor And How YOU Can Get It
- 6 Things Frugal People SHOULD Spend On
- Best Money Saving Resources
- REAL-Organized Cleaning
- My Frugal Ways This Past Week
Now, let’s get on with the party!
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thanks for the party again!
Happy Thursday, thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring me! Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting!