Hello! And welcome to the 140th Thrifty Couple Link Up Party. We meet here every week and share our amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes. We really get into it here..and so many times there arises a weekly theme. This week it looks like our theme was saving money and cutting bills. That is something ALL of us can do a little more.
The ideas shared this week were super handy. And there were a bunch of them…137 links to be exact! Wow!
Really, these ideas and tips are amazing!
We are so excited to have you here. If you are a fellow blogger, we’d love to have you link up and share your recipes, tips, ideas, crafts and more! Let’s share our GREAT ideas! Link ’em up and let ’em shine!
I can’t wait till next week! I wonder what will pop up the most then!?!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the favorites from last week:
- 9 Ways We Saved Money in January
- 3 Things That Can Cut Your Electric Bill In Half
- How We Saved Over $70,000 on Our Renovation
- Beginner’s Guide to Cutting Expenses
- Saving and Investing Made Easy
Now, let’s get on with the party!
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!