Calling all bloggers! Come link up your favorite posts from this past week! There are some amazing ideas out there and we would love for you to share yours with the world! Spread the word and share the party and posts.
Calling all readers! Come and find some amazing ideas this week from food to saving money and some great tips and hacks. It’s a great time to learn something new.
Take a look at some of the favorites from last week:
1) 7 Places to Donate Your Old Clothes – Rather Than Goodwill
3) 8 Ways to Drink More Water Everyday
4) Getting Your Car Vacation Ready – The Day I Discovered Norwex
5) Slow Cooker Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thank you for featuring my post on 8 Ways to Drink More Water Everyday!
Enjoy the rest of your week. 🙂
Thanks for the Link Party!
Thank you for featuring my post about Simple Cleaning Tools and for always hosting the link up party!