Welcome to the Thrifty Thursday link party! This party continues to grow each week and we love seeing all the new things you link up. Be sure to spread the word about the party because more links = more exposure for everyone.
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
Take a look at some of the favorites from last week:
1) Weight Watchers Snacks Under 5 Points
2) 10 Organized Laundry Room Ideas
3) Kid’s Summer Birthday Party Ideas
4) Surviving a Restaurant with a Young Toddler
5) Saving Money on Power Bills
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
things to do in jaco beach costa rica
Bear in mind that we hage to do with 1.5 hours south and it rainfalls
a whole lot more right here so Jaco will be drier.
The main coastline in the area isn’t really onee of Costa
Rica’s a lot of beautiful, but its practical area makes up for it.
Found just a couple of blocks from the memento shops and also dining establishments lining the major strip iis the gray sand Playa Jaco.
Hi Hannah, Yeah, Jaco isn’t well recognized for its coastline, but there are some really attractive
coastlines in the area if yyou do some exploring.
This is well written. Thank you!