Welcome back to the Thrifty Thursday link party! We are so excited to see this party growing each and every week. Last week was a little slower than normal because of the holiday but we hope everyone is back this week to share their newest projects. Be sure to spread the word about the newest place to come and share projects!
Take a look at some of the most popular projects from last week’s party:
1. Gold Studded Plank Wall
2. No Bake Oreo Cake in a Jar
3. Beachy Seashell Wreath
4. Healthy Breakfast Recipe
Now, let’s get on with the party! Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
If you are reading this in our email or a RSS reader please click here to check out the party.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thanks for hosting 🙂
Thank you so much for featuring my healthy breakfast chia pudding ! 🙂
Thanks for hosting this party. Tweeted it. Hope you can come visit the Merry Monday linky party on Sunday at 6pm PST.
Barb @ A Life in Balance
Thanks for hosting! I love in-the-jar cake recipes!
It’s a joy to find sonemoe who can think like that