Are you joining us for Spring Cleaning? If so, here’s your guide so far. This page keeps growing with more ideas and recipes, so be sure to bookmark it as we do more ourselves!
Here’s the tasks so far for this Spring Cleaning Challenge:
- Put together your cleaning caddy (with items you probably already have at home)
- Clean out your Junk Drawer
- With your new Homemade Cleaning Wipes, go around your house and wipe off door/cupboard handles, light switches, railings, etc. – the things many hands touch! This is a great one for kids and it is actually our kids’ favorite chore!
- Clean out under all beds and under all couches.
- Then clean out and vacuum under couch cushions
- Clean out your front closet or whatever closet/area houses your coats, shoes, etc.
- Clean out all drawers and cupboards in the bathrooms
- Clean out bedroom closets
- Vacuum or wash your drapes
- Clean your blinds
- Wash all windows (inside and outside) and mirrors with your new Best Ever Homemade Window/Glass Cleaner
Finally, as we are moving along our Spring Cleaning, don’t forget about your shopping list to make all 26 items for around $12. We’ve been sharing the recipes as we go along too and so here’s the list and those that we have shared the recipes to are linked for you to get right to them.
Here’s what we will be making:
- Floor cleaners for different floor types
- Anti-bacterial Cleaning Wipes
- Mold and Mildew Remover
- Vacuum Cleaner Deodorizer
- Fruit and Veggie Wash
- Glass/Window Cleaner
- Antibacterial Cleaner
- Bathroom Scrub/Homemade Soft Scrub
- Air Deodorizer
- Stain Remover
- Kitchen/Food Area disinfectant
- Drain Cleaners
- Toilet Cleaners
- Carpet/Car deodorizer
- Garbage Disposer Cleaner
- Sensitive/Baby Laundry detergent
- Regular Laundry detergent
- Dishwasher Soap
- Dish Soap
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Fabric Softener (4 Easy Recipes)
- Dishwasher/Washing Machine Cleaner
- Homemade Jet Dry
- Heavy Duty Natural Cleaner
- Magic Eraser and Gentle Wall Wash
So there you go! Let’s get busy and let’s get it done!
Check out these links to help you do these challenges with thrifiness in mind and on a tight budget:
- Spring Cleaning Challenge #1 with list of cleaning supplies to gather
- Shopping list to be able to make 23 natural homemade cleaning products for a very low price tag of $12.
- And then if you wanted to make them anti-bacterial and anti-viral, we also shared the natural but effective add-ins for much less HERE.
Be watching for even more recipes and cleaning challenges this Spring!