It is another week for Rite Aid deals. There are some awesome money makers at Rite Aid this week too! I love Rite Aid! Plus a decent deal on Pampers diapers especially when you combine with the Proctor and Gamble rebate (details below regarding the P&G Rebate!)
A couple of extra things that I wanted to mention that is going on at Rite Aid right now:
- Sign up for My Rite Aid (new email addresses only) and you will receive $55 worth of Rite Aid coupons – including a $5/25 purchase coupon!
- Rite Aid video values has extra product coupons, PLUS if you spend about 20 minutes watching videos, you can earn a $5/$20 purchase coupon to print. This is only 1 time per month!
- The Proctor and Gamble rebate is still available. When you purchase Proctor and Gamble items, if you spend $25 get $5, spend $50 get $15, and finally spend $100 and get $35 back in a FREE Visa Reward Card. As this is going on the next 4 weeks, you may be easily able to get up to $25-$100 (BEFORE coupons (yay!)) and qualify for a rebate. For more details, visit the Rite Aid rebates page!
- PLUS there is a fun Game of Life promotion going on right now too! See our previous post HERE for details!
Here are a couple of deals that I wanted to point out! Just like Walgreens, you can make $1.50 on Dove Men’s Body Wash at Rite Aid this week too!
- Buy 1 Dove Men’s Care Body Wash for $4.00
- Use $1.50/1 = $2.50.
- Then submit for Single Check Rebate (SCR) for $4.00 = final is $1.50 OVERAGE/Money Makers! Only 1 rebate is available per household during each rebate period for each product, you will only be able to do this 1 time!
- Pampers diapers sale for $8.99
- Use $1.50/1 PG 2/7= $7.49
- Then submit for $2.00 SCR = final is $5.49 (can only receive 1 Pampers rebate during the time period).
- PLUS as Pampers is a Procter and Gamble product, it will also qualify towards your Visa gift card (for more ideas on how to maximize with the Procter and Gamble sale, see the post by Utah Deal Diva)
- Buy 2 Post cereals sale for $1.75 each = $3.50.
- Then use 2 $2/1 (after regsitering for their Healthy Advantage Newsletter) -$4.00 = final is .50 OVERAGE/Money maker!