Rite Aid’s new sale has started.
A few things to do before shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for My Rite Aid and the Wellness+program! Earn points and receive additional discounts and coupons from Rite Aid by signing up for this FREE program, plus you will immediately receive a coupon for $5/$25 purchase! And yes, you will have another store card to carry 😉 or just use your phone number instead.
- Rite Aid video values has extra product coupons, PLUS if you spend about 20 minutes watching videos, you can earn a $4/$20 purchase coupon to print by watching a section of beauty products. This is only 1 time per month.
- Don’t forget about the +UP Rewards!! They are rewards for money off your next transaction that print at the bottom of your receipt = essentially Rite Aid cash. You earn these +Up rewards by purchasing certain products throughout the store.
- You can also find a list of the Rite Aid December Video Values coupons for this month.
- In addition, there is a special promotion going on until 1/22. If you spend $100 or more on specially marked products between now and 1/22, you will earn a $20 +UP Reward that will print at the bottom of your receipt! See more details here.
SCR = Single Check Rebate
UPR = +UP Reward that prints at the bottom of your receipt and can be used on your next transaction = Rite Aid Cash
And as review: Rite Aid sent out an email last week with information regarding the Gift Of Savings promotion going on right now. For review, you can receive a $5 Rite Aid Gift Card via Single Check Rebate program for every $25 you spent during the rebate period (ends 12/25) up to $20 in gift cards (meaning spending $100). Originally, they were calculating your $25 for the $5 AFTER coupons, which meant that it was going to take quite a lot of work to get to those amounts! Well now, Rite Aid is so awesome that they decided to make this real easy for us to earn up to $20 because it is now BEFORE coupons! SWEET!
We wanted to share some more candy and Stocking Stuffer deals as many are now shopping for those stockings:
- Get $3.00 SCR
- Use $4/1 Benefiber Product printable
- Stack with $1/1 Benefiber Product RA printable
- $4.99 after coupons & SCR
- Use $0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal 11/28 Procter and Gamble (exp. 12-31-10)
- $.47 after coupon
Gillette or Secret Clinical or Old Spice Pro Strength Deodorant $7.99
- get $3.00 +UPR
- use $3/1 Secret, Gillette or Old Spice Deodorant Rite Aid Clip + Save Booklet
- Stack with $3/1 Gillette Clinical Strength Deodorant 12/26/2010 P&G Insert (exp 1/31/2011)
- or use $2/1 Gillette Deodorant 11/28/2010 P&G Insert (exp 12/31/2010)
- Free after coupons and +UPR
There are many more deals and FREEBIES. See the full list of deals put together by For The Mommas.
Trying to understand how the Rite Aid sales work? See our explanation page about how Rite Aid deals work.
* Please note that the Rite Aid deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!