Rite Aid’s new sale has started.
A few things to do before shopping at Rite Aid:
- Sign up for My Rite Aid and the Wellness+program! Earn points and receive additional discounts and coupons from Rite Aid by signing up for this FREE program, plus you will immediately receive a coupon for $5/$25 purchase! And yes, you will have another store card to carry 😉 or just use your phone number instead.
- Rite Aid video values has extra product coupons, PLUS if you spend about 20 minutes watching videos, you can earn a $4/$20 purchase coupon to print. This is only 1 time per month.
- Don’t forget about the +UP Rewards!! They are rewards for money off your next transaction that print at the bottom of your receipt = essentially Rite Aid cash. You earn these +Up rewards by purchasing certain products throughout the store.
- You can also find a list of the Rite Aid December Video Values coupons for this month.
SCR = Single Check Rebate
UPR = +UP Reward that prints at the bottom of your receipt and can be used on your next transaction = Rite Aid Cash
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.00
- Use $4/1 Gillette Fusion Manual or Power Razor 11/28 Procter & Gamble Insert
- Then receive a $5 +UP Reward = FREE
Hershey’s, Reese’s & M&M Holiday 2/$5
- $1.00/1 Hershey Kisses Bagged Candy November Video Values OR any of the $1.00/2 December Video Values
- Stack with $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate printable OR $1/2 Hershey’s 11/14 or 11/21/2010 Smart Source Insert = as low as .5o each
Malt O Meal Cereal – $1.50
- $0.75/1 Malt-O-Meal Cereal printable = $.75 each after coupon
Lysol Disinfectant Spray – $3.50
- Buy 2 Lysol at $3.50 each = $7.00
- Then use $2/1 Lysol RA Clip & Save coupon = $5.00
- Then use $1/1 Lysol RA Video Values = $4.00
- Then use (2) $1/1 11/7 Smart Source Insert – $2.00 = $2.00
- Receive a $1.00 +UP Reward = .50 each when you buy two
There are many, many more deals and FREEBIES. See the full list of deals put together by For The Mommas.
Trying to understand how the Rite Aid sales work? See our explanation page HERE
*Please note that the Rite Aid deals may vary by region, as well as the coupon inserts from the Sunday paper. You will want to verify the deals with your local ad, plus your local coupons. Unfortunately, Utah seems to miss some of the deals more often than others!