Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! This week we features amazing ideas recycling everyday items and re-arranging everyday rooms.
We appreciate each and every one of you. Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional. Many bloggers meet every week right here to share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes.
You will want to check this linky party each week because the ideas that you will gather may be just the ideas you need that week!
It looks like the theme from last week is recycling (or up-cycling) and re-arranging. I know that during the winter I often shake things up around my home by re-arranging the living room furniture. Why? Just to chase away the winter doldrums. There is also a fun article about over night oat recipes and another with amazing ideas for up-cycling wire hangars. What will they think of next?! Check out these amazing blog posts, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
The favorite money and household motivators ways of last week:
- 20+ Living Room Ideas
- DIY Bug Repellent Recipe
- Best Deals To Stock Up On After Valentines
- Delicious Overnight Oats Recipes
- 20 Ingenious Ways to Recycle Wire Hangars
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
Thanks for hosting!
Ann Couser Kittredge
Thanks for hosting🙌🏻
Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week! I am off to see some posts. Looks like a lot of inspiration tonight.
Thanks for hosting another great party! I’m sharing a yummy Fully Loaded Cauliflower Mash at The Mark and Jan Show this week!