Right now ING is offering you a great incentive to try their checking accounts this Black Friday weekend (offer expires November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm EST). They are offering you $107 just for trying it which is actually more than double what they normally offer! One exciting note for this account is they do not have bank fees, a minimum balance or overdraft fees.
To sign up for your Electric Orange Account:
- Click over to ING, select the option for an Electric Orange Account HERE
- Follow the process to sign up (it took us about 5 minutes)
- Make a total of 5 purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your Electric Orange Card or Person2Person Payments (or any combination of the two) within 45 days.
Your $107 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
In addition, you can create a Kids Savings Account for each of your kids and they will receive a $27 bonus just for signing up! This actually comes at the perfect time as we have been discussing opening an account for each of our children especially as we encourage our extended family to cut down on the number of gifts and instead consider adding to their savings – with the intent of helping invest in their future instead of giving gifts that will soon be forgotten!
To sign up your child for a Kids Savings Account:
- Click over to ING, select the option to sign up for a Kids Savings Account HERE (look for image above)
- Follow the process to sign up (it took us about 2-3 minutes per child)
- The $27 bonus will be added to your child’s new account. Only available when you open a new account with at least one new Customer (either you or the kiddo must be a new Customer to ING DIRECT).
- The $27 bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, and is available for withdrawal after 30 days
This might be a great opportunity to help cover some bills after the holiday season!