We had a total of three shopping trips in the last week – but first we wanted to share the most current one with you and will share the other two later this afternoon including a special birthday toy that sold for $75 before Christmas that we were able to find for $19.90 with a coupon and clearance! So excited about this one…. but more to come 😉
With that in mind, we wanted to share this week’s Target shopping trip results. We honestly only went in for Pull-Ups, but you know us and how we check the produce, meat and other markdown to make sure we aren’t missing an unadvertised deal and as one way that we save on the produce, meat and organic items!
Here’s what we bought:
- 2 Pull-Ups Value pack boxes with the final price of $15.49 each (they were on sale for $25.99, but with the coupons and scenario we told you about HERE on our diaper deals, you can get them for as low as $15.49 each this week – this is equivalent to around $5 a jumbo pack!) = final is $31
- 6.63 lbs. of bananas for .52 each lb. = final is 3.45
- 2 HUGE cantaloupe on sale for $2.29 for the whole size (not per lb.) = final is $4.58 (these are HUGE like small watermelon size!)
- 4 Seventh Generation dishwasher detergent normally $5.99 on markdown for $2.98 = $11.92. Then used $0.75/1 Seventh Generation Cleaning Product, p.174 All You Magazine, Nov 2011 (exp 01/31/2012) = final is $11.17 for 4 or $2.29 each
- 3 packs of Laura’s Lean organic beef for $20.27 (average of $6.76 each). Then used 3 $3.00 coupons attached to the packages – $9 = final is $11.27 or $3.75 each
Summary: the total before sales and coupons was $112.24. The sale prices brought the total down to $92.20. We then used $30.75 in coupons which made our new total $61.45 for all of the above plus our 2% cash back from Perk Street = final was $60.22.
As the big boxes of Pull-ups alone are $29.99 each normal price – everything else was bonus just from using a few coupons and watching for sales! The best part is that we were able to get the organic meats that we love and our brand of dishwasher detergent for a rock bottom price. We have shared how we buy our meats normally, and the ones we bought on this trip are also ones we mentioned as a secondary option. Check out our meat stock up post HERE.
To find your local store deals with shopping lists and coupon matchups – see our store deals category and click on the drop down menu for your state or find your store in the list of stores listed! ENJOY!
Also, visit our Target Category for more ways to save this week at Target.
Don’t miss this week’s diaper deals HERE with coupon matchups for the Pull-Ups and many other deals!