This week has been a great week to run around town and pick-up a few deals here and there. We usually only shop at one or two places each week as time and practicality with a large family doesn’t make it very conducive to just “run to the store and grab a deal” real quick when I needed to load up 5 kids ages 7 and under. But now that Alex is working from home trying to make his skills into his dream job, this afforded me the opportunity to jump in the car and snag deals (with a child or two)!
So, I ended up at 4 different places to just grab a handful of things!
First, myself and our little 6-year old couponer went to Walgreens and grabbed the $1.49 wipes! These were a great stock-up price. See the diaper deals for the scenario.
Second, we went to Rite Aid as I really wanted to get those FREE BrainStrong kids vitamins!
Here’s the transaction:
- 1 Baby BrainStrong supplement for $15.29
- Toddler Formula BrainStrong for $13.69 – 50% off (for bogo 50% off sale) – $6.84 = $22.13
- Then used $1.00 Rite Aid video values for watching video about Rite Aid = $21.13
- Then used $2.00 off Rite Aid video values BrainStrong coupon = $19.13
- Then used two $3.00 off BrainStrong coupons – $6 = $13.13
- Then received a $10 +Up Reward for buying two Brainstrong = $3.13
- Then receive a $5 +UP Reward for buying $20 in select vitamins = final is $1.87 OVERAGE
Third, one of our local grocery stores (Fresh Market) had boneless and skinless chicken breasts for $1.39 a lb when you buy them by the 40 lb case. So… we stocked up on chicken!
Fourth, we went into the big city this week for a free day at a local farm for fun, and while we were at it, we stopped by the local natural market and stocked up on natural ground beef for $1.99 a lb. as well as some produce!
So all in all, it was a great week of wipes and meat stock-up!