There is a great new coupon for Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Nabisco Crackers found under zip code 84015. This is a great staple item for many reasons and occasions or just because your family likes to eat them!
This coupon is located under zip code 84015 in case you do not see it and it looks like this (to change the zip code, click on the “local coupons” tab at the top. When the page reloads, insert the zip code listed in the top left corner of the page. Then click back over to the coupons tab and some of the coupons will have changed and you should find it!
So with this coupon comes a few different deals around town right now at Walgreens, Kmart and Walmart.
First, you can get them for $1.17 a box at Walgreens. Here’s how:
- Buy 6 Nabisco Crackers at $3 each = $18
- Then use two buy 2 get 1 FREE manufacturer’s coupon (found under zip code 84015) – $6 = $12
- Then stack with $1.00/2 Walgreens coupon (this coupon will deduct .50 for each box – $3) = final is $9 for 6 boxes or $1.50 each
- *some Walgreens locations only allow you to buy 4 of each type of cracker, but if you mix and match (i.e. some Ritz, some Wheat Thins, etc.) to where you don’t have more than 4 of one kind, you should be able to do the above deal!
Second, you can grab them for $1.67 a box at Walmart. Here’s how:
- Buy 3 Nabisco Crackers for $2.50 = $7.50
- Then use the buy 2 get 1 FREE manufacturer’s coupon (found under zip code 84015) – $2.50 = final is $5.00 for three or $1.67 each
*Please note, when you print the coupon, it may say “Redeem at Walmart” but you can redeem it anywhere, that is just a suggestion 🙂
See our Grocery Stores section to find your local grocery store shopping lists with coupon matchups!
See more Hot Coupons
Thanks Mojo Savings
Leave a Reply