As many of you know if you have attended our coupon classes, we do not go grocery shopping every single week. Although there are new sales and things on sale every week, there are just some sales that do not have the things we want or need (although it could be a gold mine week for others!). We will make a run for any perishable, fruits and veggies that we may need in the in between time. Well, today I ran over to Wal-mart (yes, with all 4 kids 5 and under!) and picked up a few things we needed and wanted. Plus, I got some great deals! So, although I am not showing you a regular grocery shopping trip, these were things I had to share!!
First, I picked up some FREEBIES (after coupons!). Some items are equal or cost less than the value of the coupon, so when you put them together it = FREE or OVERAGE!
- 2 bottles of ReNu eye care = .43 OVERAGE! (price was $1.57 and had printed 2 of the $2.00 off coupon from HERE)
- 9 On-The-Go First Aid kits, trust me, with 4 kids 5 and under, a bandaid is needed for EVERYTHING! Can’t have enough of them, put them in the diaper bags, the vehicles, different places at home, etc.! = .03 OVERAGE! (price was $.97 and had $1.00 off coupon from SS 8/2)
- 8 Kotex pads = FREE (price was $1.00 and used 4 coupons for $2 off 2 from SS 11/8)
I was also able to pick up some super HOT DEALS today on movies – see the post HERE for the coupons and deal scenarios on these movie picks!
- UP Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack $19.96 – $10.00 off coupon = $9.96!
- Monster’s,Inc. Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack $29.96, price matched for $18.99 – $8.00 off coupon = $10.99!