A new mid-week of sales and ads have started and so here are some deals on diapers for mid week sales! See the other post HERE for diaper deals that are valid until Saturday, January 2nd.
These are decent deals if you are running low or are out of diapers. Anytime that there is a deal that is killer – you will see the listing in RED – it means “go now and get it!!!!” 😉
Pampers diapers are on sale for $19.99. There is a PG sale for $10 OYNO when you spend $25. You can get one big pack of diapers and then a $5.01 item (see the PG sale items and coupon matched up HERE for ideas on more great deals on PG products). After the $10 OYNO, this makes the diapers $11.99. Then use $2/1 PG 12/27 = final is $9.99
Huggies Mega packs for $15.99. Then use $1.50/1 = final is $14.49
Pampers Cruisers and Training pants diapers are on sale for $19.50. There is a PG sale that essentially gives you a 20% discount ($5 OYNO when you spend $25 – see details on full list HERE). You can get one big pack of diapers and then a $5.50 item (see the PG sale items and coupon matched up HERE for ideas on more great deals on PG products). After the $5 OYNO, this makes the diapers $15.60. Then use $2/1 PG 12/27 = final is $13.60
Toys R Us and Babies R Us has a number of store coupons that you can stack with manufacturer’s coupons for great discounts. I am not sure of the prices on the diapers at these locations as the prices are not listed in the ads, if anyone knows – let us know by sending us an email or leaving a comment!
*Toys R Us and Babies R Us coupons work at both stores and can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons. Also, the gift cards and Rewards R’ Us program works with and at both stores too! Babies R Us will have the greatest selection.
- Huggies Pure and Natural coupon in the Babies R Us flier for $2/1 Huggies Pure and Natural. There is also a coupon in the SS 11/15 for $3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural so this would be $5 off total! This coupon expires on 12/31 – so you would need to hurry!
- Seventh Generation Jumbo pack coupon in the Babies R Us flier for $2/1 Seventh Generation jumbo pack. There is also a coupon for $1/1 HERE (after your register) so this would be $4 off total! This coupon expires on 12/31 – so you would need to hurry!
- Earth’s Best Jumbo pack coupon in the Babies R Us flier for $2/1 Seventh Generation jumbo pack. There is also a coupon for $1.50/1 HERE so this would be $3.50 off total! This coupon is a one-time print until they reset it for you (which could be a while), there is going to be a sale on these diapers for 2 days only – use this coupon for that for greatest savings! (see below)
- Pampers and Huggies value boxes of diapers – coupon in the Babies R Us ad for a FREE $10 gift card when you buy 2. There is also a coupon in the PG for $2/1 on the Pampers and a coupon for $1.50/1 on the Huggies in the SS 11/15 (expires 12/31). If you bought all Pampers, this would give you $14 off 2 boxes of diapers! Also, both of these purchases qualify for the “buy 9, get 1 FREE” Rewards R’ Us” program – details HERE (it is FREE to join and you get discounts and rewards throughout the year for purchases at Toys R Us and Babies R Us, but they also have a continual formula and diaper program to get them FREE). So you will be two closer to earning your FREE box!
- Now, here is a HOT diaper deal that everyone who needs diapers should jump on!! There will be a sale on Earth’s Best baby diapers jumbo packs on January 1-2, for only $5.00. Then combine this deal with the $2/1 from the Toys R Us/Babies R Us ad, this makes them $3.00 a pack! Then use the $1.50/1 HERE (you will only be able to print off 1 of the $1.50/1 coupons) = final is $1.50 per pack! (Thanks Hip2Save!)
- PLUS – get a FREE travel case of Pampers baby wipes with ANY baby purchase. Find the coupon in the Babies R Us flier and get your diapers for $1.50 along with FREE wipes! YEA! The FREE wipes coupon is good until 1/21/10, but use it with the $1.50 diaper deal for greatest savings!
If you do not have the Toys R Us and Babies R Us ads/fliers for the above coupons, go HERE and you will be able to print some of them, or they may them in the store.
*For help understanding coupon lingo – go HERE!