This time of year is fantastic for two things:
1. Stocking up on your classic foods for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and for those same foods to be stocked for other times of the year as they are cheap, and
2. To grab these classic foods for food banks for very cheap. Food banks need food all year round, but especially this time of year.
With that, there are some fantastic coupons for these foods that just came out today! The even better news is that Kroger and Kroger sister stores are having a smokin’ sale on these items and there will be more sales to come over the next several weeks!
As an example, you can get Stove Top for .29 each box and lots more amazing deals!
See our shopping list section HERE for shopping lists with the current store sales and combined with these amazing coupons will give you those rock bottom prices.
- $0.55 off Bridgford Frozen Rolls or Bread
- $1.00 off one OSCAR MAYER Pork Bacon
- $1.00 off two KRAFT Dressings, 16 oz
- $1.00 off two KRAFT STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix
- $1.00 off two KRAFT COOL WHIP Whipped Toppings
- $0.50 off two KRAFT JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- $0.50 off any one BAKER’S Chocolate
- $1.00 off two KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese
- $1.00 off one VELVEETA 32 oz. or larger
- $1.00 off two KRAFT Natural Cheese Chunks, 8 oz
- $1.00 off 1 PLANTERS Mixed Nuts or Cashews Halves
- $1.00 off two KRAFT or VELVEETA Dinner Cups
- $1.00 off two VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinners
- $1.00 off one MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, 28-30.6 oz
- $1.00 off 2 JELL-O Pudding or Gelatin Snacks, 4pk
- $1.00 off two LUNCHABLES Lunch Combinations
- $1.00 off two MiO Liquid Water Enhancers
- $1.00 off two CAPRI SUN or KOOL-AID Jammers
- $10 off your purchase of $20 or more at Buca di Beppo
- $1.00 off any (1) Nature Made Product
- $2.00 off Dove Men+Care body wash, bar or tool
- $1.00 off 1 Woolite Oxy Deep, Pet Stain Remover
- $1.00 off any TWO Kashi Crackers or Pita Crisps
- $1.00 off ON ANY BOULDER CANYON snack
- $3.00 off (3) Right Guard Sport Deodorants
Here’s what we encourage you to do. Each year starting in November, we give our family a $10 – $20 challenge to buy as much food as we can with the sales and coupons for the food banks. We have done this before and shared our results. This is a super fun challenge for our family as we can really enjoy the fruits and highs of coupon shopping. You see, our family’s style of shopping and eating has changed quite a bit over the years and we have personal family goals of trying to minimize processed, canned and boxed foods for a bit and see how that goes with lifestyle and budget.
But with that, there are many coupon/sale foods that we wouldn’t personally use with this new goal that our family has for our eating, BUT it is a wonderful opporutnity to give to others! We have the means (the small $10 -$20 weekly food bank budget) and the coupons we won’t be personally using, and the access to grocery store sales information! With those things, we could potentially feed and bless many families this holiday season and so that is where we will be putting these things to use this year!
So no matter if these are foods you use or foods you would love to donate, you can get some rock bottom deals right now!
But don’t miss the Thanksgiving foods coupons! Print your favorites before they run out of prints! Then don’t forget to visit our store shopping lists section to help you maximize the deals with coupons!
If you are looking for additional coupons, don’t forget that you can always check our coupon database HERE whenever you need a coupon and if there is a coupon, it will be listed in that database (there are hundreds of people that are maintaining and contributing to this database based on coupons that they know about and find, so it is taking the knowledge of hundreds of people and putting into one convenient place :))