This giveaway is now closed. Please check back Wednesday, March 18th for the winner!!
We are so excited about this event! Have you heard about it – the Kroger Cart Busters Sales Event, that is? Well, it is just the coolest grocery sale going on right now!
Let us tell you about it:
Kroger and the Kroger Family of Stores Nationwide (here in Utah it is Smiths) are having a Cart Busters sale where you will find the hottest brands with the hottest prices in the area right now! This sale is going on until Saturday March 14th! So hurry and make your list and head to your nearest Kroger store!
The items that you will find are from General Mills among other big companies and probably include your favorites from groceries, household and personal care items! The best part is that you can combine this sale with coupons for even more incredible savings! The Grocery Smarts list shows the sale items with coupon match-ups. PLUS later, we will be telling you about our favorite deals at Smiths and Kroger stores this week! Be sure to visit the Kroger.com site and/or the Grocery Smarts list to see the items on sale!
It Gets Even Better!!! Why? Well how about a FREE gift card to use at any Kroger and Kroger Family Store!!!
The Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark has offered us a $25 gift card to award to one of our readers!!!! Yay! Another giveaway which we love to give to you!
Here’s how this giveaway works: there are five possible ways of entering!
- We are all about stocking up in our family – and if you have been to our classes, we teach you how to stock up spending much LESS than you would for a normal grocery shopping week. So to help get our thoughts attuned to stock-up – we want you to head to the Kroger.com site and tell us what items you plan to Bust Your Cart with to fill your shelves and from which Kroger store (or affiliate). To do this, just leave us a comment on what you plan to stock up on! For Example: “I am stocking up on Cheerios at Smiths in Utah!”
- Become a fan of The Thrifty Couple on Facebook and then leave a comment to tell us you did! If you’re already a Facebook fan then even better!! Just leave us a comment and tell us you already are!!
- Become a Friend of The Thrifty Couple (see our Google Friends widget at the right to walk you right through it!). Just remember, we’re not paying you to be our friend, we’re giving away awesome prizes to be your friend! This should be obvious to you by now, but don’t be bummed that you’re already our friend – just leave a comment to tell us you already are!
- Subscribe to The Thrifty Couple email updates PLUS then have our deals delivered to your inbox daily so never miss a deal or another giveaway! You must confirm your subscription before commenting (a confirmation email will be sent to you that you will need to click through to confirm that you would like to receive emails from us!)! If you are already a confirmed subscriber, just leave a comment for another entry!
- Finally – you want your friends to be Bustin’ Carts too, don’t you? Well, then get out there and spread the word about this event and this giveaway! Share this giveaway on Facebook (or your choice of social networking!) and leave us a comment to tell us you did!! Share us on Facebook, twitter, MySpace – you name it, share it, leave us a comment for each one and you’ll get an entry!!
This Giveaway will end on Tuesday, March 16th at 11:59 p.m.! Get 1, 3 or 5 (or more if you spread the word via multiple ways!) to increase your chances of winning!
A couple of addition points:
1. Leave a separate comment for each of the above things you do, each comment and activity you complete is an entry!
2. Be sure to leave your comments for entries here on this post to be counted as an entry!
The information, gift card, and giveaway have all been provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
Also, the family of stores include (but there are may be more too!): Kroger, Ralph´s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott´s Food & Pharmacy, and Smith’s Food King. Let us know if we missed any!