Kohl’s is offering an FANTASTIC deals and we just completed our Black Friday shopping before 8 am on Wed. We don’t have to go to the store. First off, Black Friday is not a favorite of ours, but there are a couple of places we recommend – Kohls and Amazon. But the last time I went to Kohls on Black Friday was about 4 years ago and I stood in line for 4 hours with a pile of stuff without a cart and lugging it all around. I was thrilled with the savings, but the experience left much to be desired. Alex absolutely hates being out there at all on Black Friday and it puts him in instant bad mood. He told me a few years ago “let’s try to do it all online if there is anything we need and not leave home!” So that’s what we have been doing ever since.
Well, this deal online is nothing to scoff at. In fact, even if you don’t need them for yourself, it is a good opportunity to get them as gifts, even in your gift bin for wedding season!
The best way to take advantage of these deals is to add at least three of them, but all four would still be a great deal too!
Here’s the deal:
- Head to the Kohls site HERE and add 3-4 of the following items to your cart.
- At checkout apply promo code BLACKFRI which will take 15% off = $50.97 for three items or $67.97 for all four
- Plus get FREE shipping = Pay $50.97 – $67.97 out of pocket (before tax)
Then you will receive the following:
- You will receive $15 in Kohl’s cash for spending over $50 whether you get 3 or 4 appliaces to be used for a future purchase (this will be emailed to you) = $35.97 for 3 or $52.96 for 4
- Submit for the $30 – $40 in rebates (found on each of the qualifying items) = $5.97 for three items or $12.96 for 4 items
- Final price is as low as $5.97 each item or less than $2 each shipped!!
You can make this deal even better by shopping through Ebates for 6% cash back rebate HERE. Just search for Kohls in the search box and start shopping.
HURRY because some or all of these could sell out quickly!
Visit our Holiday and Black Friday pages to not miss anything going on right now!
[…] Thanks, TheThriftyCouple! […]