UPDATE: Since posting this, Kohls has released an even better coupon code. Use coupon code: 20FORU for 20% off instead of the 15% off code!
Just a head’s up! My favorite Black Friday store and pretty much favorite all around is Kohls! They have the best deals, quality (which is a big factor for us) and ease in shopping for the deals. Of most any store. Yes, The Thrifty Couple thinks that Kohls is one of the best and it was the only place that we saw some things we would like for everyday practical use and a couple of Christmas gifts. With all of the ways to save and discounts to stack,there are just incredibly low prices. In addition, the quality is much better than you will find in some many other stores. Over the years, we have learned quality far exceeds your dollar value if that same item lasts 2,3, 4 or more times longer.
Well, they are starting their sales very early, which I think I am happy about as I don’t have to do it on Thanksgiving at all (which I despise that retailers are making their workers work on Thanksgiving and making us shop on Thanksgiving -a big BOO to all of them!). It also means that we might be able to have it all done before Thanksgiving even hits so that I don’t have to think about it at all!
Well, the sale is presumed to start tonight, Monday, November 25th, at 11 pm MST and go though Friday at 2pm MST.
As usual, they are offering some great deals along with additional ways to save!
Kohls has been the place to go for the Black Friday deals for a long time!
Here’s the many reasons to shop at Kohls this year!
- There are Black Friday prices that are much lower than the sales prices
- In addition, you can get an additional discount (varies by item) with “Early Bird” prices that make the Black Friday Prices even lower!
- They have a very large selection in every department, including toys!
- Use coupon code: SHOPEARN for 15% off your order (after you enter payment information, enter this code in the promo box). EVEN BETTER: Now use coupon code: 20FORU for 20% off instead!
- Many items will also come with a rebate (especially in small kitchen appliances)
- Also, receive FREE shipping if you spend $50 or more
- Finally, receive $15 Kohls Cash for every $50 you spend (when shopping online, the Kohls cash will be sent to you via email). This is normally $10 for every $50 spent – but for this sale they are giving you $15 – WAHOO! This is usually the only time of the year that the value is this high!
With the Black Friday prices and the extra above ways to save – you will save more than a bundle!
We will also share some specific deals, but we wanted to let you know about all of the ways to save and get started online!
Now what if you could finish your black friday shopping early today, and not have to worry or think about it anymore. Pull out that Christmas Binder and see what you need from your gift lists and also see if there are any practical items your family needs and has planned to get (like a small kitchen appliance, new suit, camera, bedding, etc.) and then check to see if Kohls is the place to get it. Remember, the prices listed are only a fraction of the savings – you still get 15% off and Kohls cash on top of your purchases. Also be watching as some items also include a rebate as one final way to save more!
I have done this and about 3-weeks ago, my girls and I were in Kohls and they saw these mocassins that they really wanted. They are normally $35, they were on sale for $19.99 at the time and now look at the price!
They will be $11.99 plus my
15% off 20% off = $9.60 each pair (not to mention the additional $15 back on $50 purchase, which I will be doing!)
Don’t forget your free Christmas binder downloads, including the gift lists with price points download for ease in planning and shopping!