We are so excited to share this deal with you! Why? Well, in our many years of couponing, one tool that we know that has contributed to the highest percent of savings is having the Sunday paper for the coupons!
Let’s break it down:
- The #1 Resource/Tool needed to save the most money is coupons
- There are coupons from many places (mail, printable, newspapers) but 70% of the coupons you use come out of the newspaper! THIS IS HUGE! That means that to save 70% more than what you are saving now, the coupons from the newspaper are needed!
- Although there are many sources of coupons, many stores will not take printable coupons (second major source of coupons) and so this means that your newspaper coupons are your RELIABLE source of savings = essential resource to achieve your low spending goals!
Facts regarding coupons!
- Even if you do not use one single food coupon, your savings alone from personal care items and household items alone brings in massive savings!
- The average coupon value today is $1.40 each – most packets include dozens and dozens of coupons = a lot of value
- We treat our coupons like cash because that is what they are!
HERE’S THE BEST PART
NEWSPAPERS FOR THE COUPONS ONLY .75 FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!
Why is this so great!! Well, we have not seen the newspapers this low in nearly 2 years! Buying them in the stand is $1.50 – $2 each!!
This is for the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret Morning News
These two newspapers deliver all across the state of Utah
You will receive the weekend edition (which includes Sunday where the coupons are located) delivered to your door and then the e-edition Monday-Thursday.
PLUS they have extra coupon packets that the other newspapers in the state do not have
You can get up to 4 newspapers at this cost
Even if you are a current subscriber, we can add more to what you currently receive.
And although the value of the coupons in each newspaper is over $100, you will probably only use around $10 – $40 worth of coupons for your families needs = investment .75 and the return on investment = $10-$40!!!!
Three of these Equals
Here’s how this works:
- One newspaper for $39 for the WHOLE Year = $39
- Two newspapers for $39 each for the year = $78
- Three newspapers for $39 each for the year = $117
- Four newspapers for $39 each for the year = $156
HERE’S THE BAD PART!
This deal is only good for a couple of days – then it will probably disappear for a while again!
So if you live in Utah and have realized that you are in need of the newspaper, or in need of adding more to your current subscriptions, then email us at thriftyus -at- thethriftycouple . com (remove spaces) to receive the details on this promotion!
Be sure to find out how to use them for maximum savings by reading our previous post!