Welcome to Thrifty Thursday Link Party! Thanks for checking us out if this is your first visit. If not, WELCOME back! This week we talk about being frugal and healthy!
We appreciate each and every one of you. Every week we gather here to share ideas and tips to make our lives easier and more intentional. Many bloggers meet every week right here to share amazing ideas, tips, and crafts and recipes.
You will want to check this linky party each week because the ideas that you will gather may be just the ideas you need that week!
It looks like the theme from last week is being frugal AND being healthy. There is an amazing smoothy recipe along with a DIY room make-over. Very nifty. And with the DIY, there are 50+ non toxic recipes for cleaning….so handy! To top it off, there are some amazing ideas on saving money and being frugal for the month of March. Check out these amazing blog posts, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
And don’t worry if you aren’t a fellow blogger with something to link up, there is SO MUCH great information to be found in what is linked up below so be sure to scroll down and check it all out.
The favorite money and household motivators ways of last week:
- Save Money This March
- Frugal Challenge- What to Buy in March
- 50+ DIY Natural Cleaning Products For a Non-Toxic Home
- High Protein Shake Recipe Without the Powder
- All Of The Details For the Board and Batten Entryway Wall With Hooks
Now, let’s get on with the LINK UP party!
By linking up, you give us permission to use your pictures, words, and post. We will provide a link-back to your post in exchange for one photo used in post and potentially in a collage for FB, Pinterest, etc.
Link up below and then be sure to grab a button to spread the news about this great, new link party. We definitely want to see this party grow and grow!
A few reminders about how the party works:
1) Link up your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, thrifty tips, etc using the tool below. Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, deals, coupons, giveaways or anything else you are selling. This party is for creative/informative posts only.
2) Visit at least 3 other links in the listing to see what other people are working on.
3) We’d love it if you would include a link back in your linked post to our website in your post so others will know to come here and join the party too!
4) Please leave a comment on the post after linking.
Make sure to sign up to receive notification when each week’s linky is live so that you don’t miss out!
This week I am sharing Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Loaded Baked Potato Soup and Pork Chops in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Have a lovely evening! Thanks for hosting.
Hi there! Thanks for hosting! I shared some parenting tips on getting your kids to listen that I hope will be helpful for the parents out there. Excited to read what others have shared today.
Hello! Alex and Cassie
I am a reader from Taiwan.
Although my English is very bad, I also use goole translation to write this message.
But after reading your 2% rule
Let me feel confident about paying off my debts!
I will also come to learn to read your articles to absorb new knowledge.
Just want to say something to you, thank you very much.
And you saved me.