Here’s a fast, simple, cute, tasty and fun Valentine’s Cookie Treat to share with you! We call them “Cupid Cookies” because they have the little conversation hearts delivering messages from Cupid.
And they really are so incredibly easy too, just as you know that many of our recipes (especially for themed holiday treats) are the simple, but cute in nature as we want to save time along with money. And this recipe…or rather idea, is no exception!
Here’s the uncomplicated list of ingredients and instructions.
Ingredients Needed for Cupid Cookies (Chocolate Dipped Sugar Wafers with Conversation Hearts)
- 1 package of wafer cookies
- 1 cup white semi sweet chocolate chips
- 20 conversation hearts
- Melt chocolate according to directions.
- Dip each wafer into the chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Place a conversation heart on top.
- Let sit for 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.
That’s it. In fact, this is so simple, that it can be done LAST MINUTE and in a Valentine’s Party Emergency. 🙂
Leave a Reply