Here is another week of diaper deals. Those awesome $3/1 Huggies coupons that were available for a while are now gone 🙁 However, you may have printed them and still have some!! If so, the following Huggies deals will be even better. But on this list, we show the ways to maximize with coupons that are available now for everyone! Honestly, it is not a great week to stock up. However, soon I think we will have some awesome deals. But if you need diapers this week, these are the best ways to get them for the lowest prices!
A Few Tips When Using This List:
- The deals listed include coupons that are available for everyone to utilize now (i.e. from the newspaper or printable), but be sure to check your stash of coupons as you may have others that you have collected from mailers, friends, past promotions, etc. and some that could have a higher value from these sources!
- The deals listed are the top ways to maximize, assuming you are using the highest possible value coupon listed below – the final prices will be a little higher if you use a lesser value coupon.
- The dates in parentheses next to the diaper coupons are the expiration dates of the coupons
Diaper and Wipes Coupons:
- $2.00 off Pull-ups
- $1.00 off Huggies Goodnites
- $1.50/1 Any Huggies Little Swimmers
- $1.50/1 Huggies Little Swimmers (Target Web Coupon – can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons) (6/30/10)
- $1.00 off 1 Luvs
- $1.00 off Tugaboos Jumbo packs diapers and training pants Rite Aid Brand diapers (Rite Aid Video Values – 2 different coupons)
- $2.oo off Pull-ups in Walgreens April Coupon Booklet (found in-store near the ads) (Walgreens coupon)
- $1.oo off Huggies Diapers in Walgreens Children’s Activity Book (sold for $1 at participating Walgreens and can use coupon over and over until March 2011) (Walgreens coupon)
- Pampers boxed diapers, Swaddlers New Baby, Swaddlers Sensitive or Cruisers $2/1 RP 4/18 (6-18-10) (Target Coupon – Only used at Target)
- Huggies Baby Wipes, any 64 ct. or larger .50/1 SS 4/18 (5-15-10)
- Huggies Diapers, any $1.50/1 SS 4/18 (5-15-10)
- Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers, any $1.50/1 SS 4/18 (5-15-10)
- Pampers Diapers or Training Pants $1.50/1 PG 5/2 (5-31-10)
- $2 off Pampers Diapers/Training Pants AND Pampers Wipes 60 ct. or larger PG 5/2 (5-31-10)
Deals on Diapers by Store:
SUMMARY: The best deal is Diapers.com for as low as $4.42 each Luvs Jumbo pack equivalent!
Walgreens – as low as $6.74 for Walgreens brand diapers
Walgreens has a Pampers jumbo packs on sale this week. We will show how to maximize with coupons:
- Buy 2 Pampers jumbo diapers for $10 each = $20
- Then use 2 $1.50/1 PG 5/2 – $3 = $17.00
- Then receive $2.50 in RR (register rewards, coupons that print at the register and many are Walgreens cash to use in the future) = final is $14.50 for 2 or $7.25 each!
Walgreens has a sale on their brand of dipaers called W.
- Buy 2 W Brand jumbo packs diapers and get 1 of them for 50% off. So pay $8.99 for the first and $4.49 for the second = final is $13.48 for 2 or $6.74 each!
Rite Aid – as low as $6.99 for their Pampers diapers AND their brand of Tugaboos diapers
Rite Aid has Pampers jumbo packs on sale this week! Here’s how to maximize:
- Buy 1 Jumbo pack pampers for $9.99
- Then use $1.50/1 = $8.49
- Then submit for $1.50 SCR (Single Check Rebate) = final is $6.99
Rite Aid has their NEW brand of diapers on sale – Tugaboos for $7.99
- Buy 1 Tugaboos diapers for $7.99 = $7.99
- Then use $1/1 Rite Aid Video Values coupon = final is $6.99.
Also, I am so excited as the “buy 5 Huggies jumbo get 1 FREE” is back! This is good until 7/24. So basically, between now and 7/24, as long as you purchase 5 packs, you can receive a voucher to get one FREE. We will be showing you in coming weeks how to maximize this deal. Don’t buy any Huggies yet as they are not on sale. We want to wait until we can get them on sale with coupons. Or better yet: sale, coupons, and rebates to get the best prices! I am confident that Huggies will be a super deal sometime between now and 7/24 😉
CVS has a sale on Pampers big packs!
Here’s how to maximize:
- Buy 1 Pampers big pack for $19.99 with card
- Then use $1.50/1 PG 5/2 = $18.49
- Then receive $5.00 Extra Care Bucks = Final is $13.49
CVS also has a deal on their brand of diapers. Buy 1 Buy 1 CVS diapers or training pants for $7.99 with card.
Walmart – as low as $5.97 for the Luvs Jumbo packs:
Walmart’s ad show the Bigger Box Pampers diapers for $25.
- Then use 1 $1.50/1 PG 4/4 for an additional $1.50 off each = final is $23.50 per club box.
Walmart also has a Rollback on Luvs Jumbo packs for $6.97.
- Then use $1/1 printable = final is $5.97 each jumbo pack.
Also, Walmart has the Parent’s Choice club box diapers for $12.50 a box. *Our recommendation for Walmart is to take as many coupons (for the pampers) as you can and compare the prices of the small packs at $2 off each pack vs. the bigger box at $23 with one $2 off coupon. It may be a lot cheaper for the pampers diapers – maybe even cheaper per diaper than the Parent’s Choice!
Target as low as $23.49 for Pampers and Huggies Value Boxes of diapers
Target has a deal on Huggies and Pampers Value packs of diapers, PLUS you will receive a $10 gift card when you purchase two of Huggies or Pampers or even 1 of each – as long as it is 2 total value packs!
How to Maximize On Huggies and Pampers value packs (if you have that $3/1 coupon – this is even a better deal!):
- Buy 2 Huggies or Pampers Value packs for $29.99 = $59.98
- Then use 2 $1.50/1 SS 4/18 (Huggies) PG 5/2 (Pampers) – $3.00 = $56.98
- Then receive a $10 Target gift card for purchasing 2 = final is $46.98 for 2 or $23.49 each!
ShopKo – Luvs Big packs as low as $15.99
Shopko has the Luvs Big Packs on sale!
How to maximize:
- Buy 1 Luvs Big pack for $16.99
- Then use $1/1 printable = final is $15.99
Kmart – as low as $9.00 for Luvs Mega Packs
Kmart has a sale on Pampers and Luvs Big packs diapers!!
Here’s how to maximize on Luvs diapers:
- Buy 1 Luvs Mega Pack sale for $10
- Then $1/1 prinable = final is $9.00
Here’s how to maximize on Pampers diapers:
- Buy 1 Pampers Big Pack box sale for $19.99 = $19.99
- Then $1.50/1 PG 5/2 = final is $18.49
Babies R Us and Toys R Us has a special gift card promotion on P&G products – this would be Pampers diapers!
Here’s how to maximize on Pampers diapers
- Buy 3 Pampers Value box at $40.99 = $122.97
- Then use 3 $1.50/1 PG 5/2 diapers – $4.50 = $118.47
- Then receive a $10 Toys R Us/Babies R Us gift card for purchasing 3 = final is $108.47 for 3 boxes or $36.15 each. PLUS – every 10 packs of diapers, get one FREE on the Rewards R Us program.
Want to get diapers for only $3.39 each jumbo size pack? Well, then you have come to the right place! This is a great deal on diapers, PLUS you do not have to leave home and stock up on diapers for CHEAP! Here’s How it Works:
- Create a new account (or log-in if already a member) at ShopAtHome.com, by doing this, you earn 3.5% of your purchase back! PLUS if you are a NEW sign-up (new email address) then you will receive an additional $5 back on your first purchase!
- Then search for Diapers.com and create a new account (this deal works on new accounts/email addresses only)
- Add 1 Extra Large Case of Luvs diapers for $35.99, and 2 jumbo packs of Luvs diapers at $7.99 each = $51.97
- Then check the box to use the $1 off e-coupon = $50.97
- At checkout – enter code THRI7428 – this gives you an extra $10 off your order = $40.97.
- PLUS….. you can submit for a $10.00 rebate! You will want to print and submit this form. (skip the FREE magazine subscription and find the details on the $10 rebate in the last paragraph).
- Your NEW total is $30.97 for 364 – 166 diapers (depending on size range 1 -6) which is .08 – .18 a diaper!! Averages out to be $4.42 a jumbo pack!
Also, if you still have the $3 off Huggies coupons, we will show you later in a separate post how to get Huggies for $3.82 a pack!