You have probably heard us mention All You Magazine a few times, we really love our subscription as they include an amazing number of coupons for every issue that we receive. Each issue is filled with close to $100 in coupons and we find that many are higher value and different than the ones in the newspaper or printables. We even find coupons for completely FREE items! We often make up the cost of that month’s issue with just using one coupon.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Coupons: All You features coupons in each issue; many are high-value and exclusive to the magazine and not found anywhere else.
- Live Well for Less: An inviting two-page, front-of-the-book section offers practical, actionable ideas for saving money.
- Dress for Real Life: All You features clothing from stores where women really shop at price points they can afford, showcasing many different body types, and often features real women in our fashion stories.
- Your Health: Providing smart cures and simple ways to boost wellness.
- We Made it Work: Inspiring first-person stories of women who have overcome challenges in their lives. Recent features have included how four women fought their way out of debt and joblessness, three adoptees searching for their birth families and others bravely beating cancer.
- Solve Your Family’s Eating Challenges: In each issue an All You nutrition expert solves one family’s eating challenge, offering essential tips and advice on how they can live healthier lives.
- Reality Checkers: All You is focused on reflecting our reader and her real life in everything we do. A key element to this is its ongoing dialogue with a highly engaged group of over 20,000 readers, the All You “Reality Checkers.” Their tips and photos are featured in every issue, ensuring that all content is “Reality Checked.”
- Real Family Food: Five easy meals that can be prepared that respect both the reader’s time and budget with cost per serving, prep and cook times included.
- Feature Articles: Money-saving solutions, low-cost beauty ideas, simple fitness plans, practical home tips and more.
Other than being a subscriber, the only other place to get the magazine is at Walmart at $2.49 an issue. But you can subscribe for $19.95 for the year which is only $1.67 an issue. Plus right now when you subscribe, you will also receive a free gift of the 101 Money-Saving Tips booklet.
Click here for your Subscription to All You Magazine
We will post deals and include these coupons in match-ups, so it would be a great idea to grab your copies and a deal on a subscription.
Disclaimer: We receive a commission for All You subscriptions purchased through the link above.
Very good blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little
lost on everything. Would you propose starting with
a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused ..
Any ideas? Many thanks!
Why isnt this magazine still out for sale??? I LOVED it!!
Me too! It said final issue was in 2015 🙁
Why can’t I find the all you magazine