Do you have financial goals – whether to get out of debt, save up for the next big purchase, or even work towards longer term goals such as college or even paying off your mortgage? We assume if you’re reading this you do.
This year we are offering something special. Something we’ve never done before! We are offering a challenge unlike any that has been done before. We are going to have a 52-week financial challenge. This is the first year-long challenge that we have ever offered.
It is a year-long challenge because you will not solve your financial situation overnight, not even in 30-days. You need to give yourself the time and the pace that is reasonable to be successful. We were finally able to pay off our $100K of consumer debt in 7 years (the majority in 3.5 years by applying these tips), only after taking slow baby steps. Trying to solve our problem fast – the crash diet approach (with parts 2 and parst 3)- was a disaster and failure.
Once we sat back and took steps like the ones we are going to share in this challenge each week, the debt kept falling off. We still follow this method to reach our financial goals today because it works and is effective no matter the goals.
How this works:
- Every 7 days from when you join the challenge via email, you will be emailed the first challenge and baby-step task. Each week’s task will be something that will apply to improving your financial situation in some way.
- You will be emailed task #1 no matter when you start and then each week, receive the next task. The tasks build on themselves and so you want to start at the beginning.
- We will send you this email reminder about the challenge directly to you via email every 7 days for 52 weeks.
- Just in case you are wondering…. this is free. There is no cost to you.
- No matter when you sign up, this will be on your schedule. We encourage you to sign up now and get started, but no matter the time of year, you will get your first challenge just 7 days after confirming your email.
What will the challenges be?
- We are going to be covering a little of everything: savings, debt, earning more, goal setting, bills, managing finances, creative ways to save…etc. all with the end goal to be in a much better financial position 52-weeks from now.
- They will be easy and attainable tasks that anyone can do no matter your financial situation.
- We will be providing several free tools and resources to those that have joined.
Who should participate?
- Those that are in any amount of debt
- Those that want to save for a goal
- Those that feel like they are at the end of their financial rope
- Those that are living paycheck to paycheck
- Those that want to be in a better financial situation
- Those that want to understand money and budgeting better
- Those that need help, encouragement and ideas to managing money
- Those that want to save for those “rainy days”
- Those that desire to live debt-free
So if any of those are you…then we encourage you to join us in this year’s finance challenge!
Take back and take control of your finances!
Or if you’ve heard enough and want to get started – either sign up here or use the link below:
Finally, join us and everyone else participating in the challenge at our intimate Facebook Be Intentional group HERE for encouragement, discussions and more as you are journeying through the challenge. Just send a request to join and we will add you to the group.