This information on price matching is directly from the Walmart website found HERE
Walmart Price matching
Our goal is always to be the low price leader in every community where we operate. Our customers trust us to have every day low prices … there’s no need for “special sales.”
Our unbeatable promise:
Store managers make the final decision in always taking care of our customers, but we do have guidelines for matching our competition.
- We do honor “Preferred Shopping Card” advertised prices. Must be like items, be advertised and require a competitor’s shopping card, for the discount to apply.
- We do not honor advertisements that require a purchase in order to receive the advertised price or free product.
- We do not honor “Buy One / Get One Free” advertisements.
- We do not honor double or triple coupons or percent off advertisements.
- We do not honor other retailers’ “Misprinted” advertised prices.
- We do not honor Internet Pricing.
- We do not honor competitor advertisements from outside of the store’s or Club’s local trade territory.
The information on coupon policy is directly from the Walmart website found HERE
Walmart Coupon Policy
Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
- Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
- Free merchandise (or manufacturer’s Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
- Store coupons
- Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
- Internet coupons
- Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
- Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon.” There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.