Short on time?! Follow these steps:
Have you been looking for a tried and true method to pay off your debt? To meet whatever financial goal you’re trying to reach? We were too – years ago.
We spent ourselves into over $100K of consumer debt just a short time after we were married. On our honeymoon we had to get a loan just to check out of our hotel which in many ways was the initial steps into our financially devastating journey. It was only when we were deep in debt, dreading those phone calls from our creditors (you might know the ones we’re talking about), and expecting our first child that we woke up to the problem and hole we were in.
We started a journey to pay off that debt using the “tried and true” plans that many were using at that time. Slash your budget by 60-80% and live like no one else with the promise that we would see the financial rewards at the end of the tunnel.
But we had problems:
- We kept falling off the wagon – Our budget just wasn’t realistic and we couldn’t maintain such tight restrictions on life, even it if was just “temporary.” The crash diet approach to getting out of debt is a frustrating cycle for so many, and we were no exception.
- We heard of others that succeeded…only to fail – Some of our friends that dug their way out with these popular approaches were later trying to pay off their debt for their second or even third times! Again, stuck in that cycle.
- It wasn’t sustainable – Once you pay off your debt you’re right back to living the way you did before. And ultimately then back into debt.
So we found another way! And that other method is presented in this book.
When we tried to pay off over $100K debt with the popular method at the time we paid off $15K in just 3.5 years.
When we developed and adopted our way to pay off our debt, we paid off over $90K in just three years!
And not only that, but we used a slow, gradual way to pay off our debt and even use that same approach to live today.
With our new plan:
- Your goal towards adjusting your budget is gradual each and every month.
- Because you’re making slow gradual changes, it just becomes your new way of life. And that means sustainable and long-term change!
- The gradual change turns into quick results. We never imagined that we could speed up the debt-payoff process faster than the slash and sacrifice for a time method. It is compounding results!
We were so excited when Page Street, a division of Macmillan Publishing asked us to share our story and then share our approach step-by-step to help other families follow the same path towards debt freedom!
And that book is available for preorder now to be released on October 24, 2017!
So we have a deal for you!
Ok, that was a bit cheesy. But seriously, we want to encourage you to preorder our book now so you receive it in your mailbox just as soon as it’s released! By doing so, we have something extra special for you.
Not only did we develop this book to share with you, we also created a workbook that gives you the tools you need – mentioned in our book – to walk step-by-step through the process. Yes, we used these these exact spreadsheets and worksheets (improved to make them even better) to pay off our debt.
The workbook contains:
- Over 50 pages of worksheets from everything like:
- Setting up a realistic budget each month
- Spouse questionnaire and discussion for helping to get your spouse on board and both on the “same page”
- Fast money ideas
- “How much of an emergency fund do you need” worksheet calculations and strategies
- Debt organization worksheets
- Debt payoff goals
- Monthly interest calculations
- Debt payoff strategy for the effective steps in your situation
- Fast mortgage payoff strategies
- Savings plans
- Percentage Based Finances calculations
- Retirement and investment strategies for the non-investor
- And so much more…
The book is the instruction manual that gives you everything you need to pay off all of your debts to get to that goal, and the workbook is like the turn-by-turn roadmap along the process.
Once the book is released on the 24th of October, the workbook will go on sale too.
BUT until then….
If you preorder our book on Amazon, we will send you a digital copy of the workbook for FREE! That’s right, we will send you a copy of this workbook that you can print off, put into a binder (or whatever you choose) and start using alongside our book to guide you from start to finish on the steps we used to pay off our debt – and the steps we encourage you to use to pay off your debt and achieve financial freedom once and for all!
Here’s how to get your FREE digital workbook with $19.95 value:
Head over to Amazon HERE and preorder your copy of The 2% Rule to Get Debt Free Fast: An Innovative Method To Pay Your Loans Off For Good (you won’t be charged until the book releases
Fill out this form HERE share your email address (so we can send your the workbook) and order id (to confirm your pre-order)! Don’t worry, we do not sell email addresses or give your information to anyone.
Once you do that, click on the link in your confirmation email to verify and confirm that we have reached you.
Come October 25th, you will receive an email in your inbox to the email address provided with a link to download the workbook!
We truly hope that when you read our book you see just how open and transparent we are in sharing our struggles and pain we experienced in those early years. There are nights that one of us still TODAY wakes up in horror remembering the fear from being just a few short days from declaring bankruptcy.
But we also hope you hear the hope we share because there really was light at the end of the tunnel! We can’t wait to hear your thoughts as you work through your own financial journey towards debt freedom. And know we are here, waiting to hear and respond to your questions.
Please know we look forward to walking with you each step of the way!